Chapter nine

Alexis POV:

I was awoken from the sound of two people talking but I kept my eyes closed I was too tired and weak to open them. "Hey is she awake yet." I heard a guy say "No she's still sleeping." Another person said but had a more feminine voice. "Oh. So what happened to her arm?" "she passed out and fell on the ground on one of the glass pieces from the window and it must have cut her." "Why the hell was the window broken?" "Well me and her were wat-" I then managed to opened my eyes causing the two people to stop talking who I noticed were Meredith and Nash? "Hey how's your arm?" Mere asked. I then looked over at my arm and noticed it was wrapped in a bandaged. "It's good." I said "oh thank god your ok you got me so worried I thought something even worst happened to you when Meredith called." Nash said now coming closer to the bed I was in. "Umm thanks but why would you be worried I just cut my arm." I said confused "Alexis you fainted so I called the ambulance and they brought you to the hospital." Mere said. I then looked around and noticed I was in one of those hospital gowns and laying in the hospital bed. "Oh. How long have I been out and where's Bella and Cam?" I asked "for about a couple hours now and Cam's with Bella in the cafeteria cause Bella got hungry. But thy should be coming up soon." She said. I just nodded. I then notice Nash whisper something to Meredith causing her to leave. "Hey how you feeling?" He asked now sitting on the chair next to the bed. "Better. Umm did Meredith tell you what happened?" I asked "no she didn't she was about to then you woke up but what did happen I mean about the window and stuff?" He asked clearly worried and confused. Should I tell or not. If I do I don't want him to worry to much about. But I kinda have to I can't just let him be oblivious on what's going on and why I'm even here. "Well my dad... He umm kinda.... Escaped prison. And I think he knows where I am cause in the middle of the night someone broke my window with a brick that had a note attached to it. And it said... miss me bitch. And I think it was him." I said a little nervous for his reaction to this. "my god Alexis what are you going to do especially since Bella maybe in danger too. You have to go to the police." He said taking it surprisingly well. "I can't there already looking for him. It won't do anything if I tell them to look for a man there already looking for." I said "well you have to do something you can't just let that asshole do that to you and do nothing about it." He said getting angrier. "There's nothing I can do." I said "fine but just so you know I'll make sure that man won't come near or even touch you or Bella. I'll protect you and her I'm not gonna lose you again." He said getting closer to me  till our lips were almost touching. And I didn't even bother to move. I don't know why but I couldn't it was like my body wasn't letting me dare move. He then looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes as if asking if it was ok. And just as his lips brushed against mine the door swung open causing me and Nash to quickly pull away and look at who was at the door as if nothing happened. "Mommy your awake!!" Bella came running and screaming to my bed. With Cam and Meredith behind her coming out the door. I don't think they noticed what almost happened between me and Nash. "Hey sweetie." I said as I picked up Bella and put her with me on the bed. "And hey Cam." I said as he came and sat down on the chair where Nash was sitting a second ago. Wait wasn't he just here. "Hey Alexis how you feeling?" He asked "better just a minor headache nothing much?" I said "good." " hey do you know when I can leave yet?" I asked cause I was feeling much better and I wanna go home which sounds weird considering someone broke my window with a brick and who I think was my dad who escaped prison. "I just talked to the doctors and they said that you seem fine now and that you can leave when ever your ready. And where's Nash I thought he was here with you?" Cam asked "he was. I guess he left when hall came in." I said not really sure. Cam just nodded his head. "Can I get out now?" I asked wanting to just get out of this place. "Yea sure I have your clothes that I brought in this bag that you can change into." Mere said handing me the bag. I took it and walked in the bathroom and got dressed. As I was getting dressed I noticed something written in red in the mirror. "Get well soon" was written with a smiley face and not those cute smiley faces but a creepy one. I didn't know what to do so I just quickly put on my shoes and opened the door and got out trying to act like nothing happened cause I didn't want anybody to stress or worried more than they probably are from the other incident that happened earlier. So I just put a smile on my face and acted like nothing happened. "Let's finally get out of this hell hole." I said as I picked up Bella and walked out the door. Only to see Nash on his phone by the door. He just looked up from his phone and smiled so I just smiled back. "Want me to bring you and Bella home?"