Chapter 2

Faith's  P.O.V
After awhile of playing guitar together I gave Bonnie my number and headed to my apartment. It was just me and my little sister Cassie. Since our mum and dad died in a car accident. Suprisingly we survived. I locked the door and entered in. Ana, one of my best friends, was sitting on the couch playing Guitar Hero 2 with Cassidy. I smiled and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

~Magical Time skip brought to you by Sam the moose and Dean the human *^*~

I received a text from an unknown number, probably bonnie.

Bonnie-meet me in the same place tomorrow after school.

Faith - Wish I could but I gotta start looking for a job ):

Bonnie- I can help with that (:

Faith- Really? Ok we shall meet in the forest after school tomorrow c:

Bonnie- yay ^-^

After Ana left I picked up the controller and started to play with Cassidy. The song that we had to play was Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas. (A/N *^* SPN♡♡♡) I smiled and started playing the song Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas. ( A / N *^* SPN) After the song was done I brushed Cassidy's short white hair and then tucked her into bed. "Goodnight Cass." I said kissing her forehead as she drifted off to sleep. I went to the other side of the room and layed down in bed.