Last School Day

//Mackenzie's POV\\

Today is the last day of school. I'm excited that it's gonna be summer, but I'm sad 'cause I won't see Brooke the whole summer.

I walk into the school and I can see Brooke waving at me. I walk over to her. "So at my house I'm having another party," said Brooke. Oh Brooke and her party's. "I was wondering if you will show up to it," she said. I nod. "But there's one. Problem. Josh will be there." I just stare at her in a mad look. "Sorry, my brother became friends with Josh and invited him." I sigh. What am I gonna do. "I'll be there. And if you see him just look away. I don't want him thinking I'm calm with him," I say. She nods. "Anyway I got to get to class, see ya latter," I say.

-=+=- -=+=-

I start to walk to the cafeteria. I get my lunch and walk to Brooke.

"Hey," I say. "Hey," she says. We talk for a while when I relive Josh is sitting with his friends. I try to talk louder. Someone tapes on my shoulder. I look behind me and its Lucas. My new boyfriend.

I kiss him on the check. "Hey," I say. "Hey, so do you want to go to somewhere today," Lucas said. "Sure," I say. "Ok tell where you wanna go, your choice," he says. "Ok thank you," I say. I herd Josh is going to this fancy place called 'Wenn Dixie' with this girl and so its obvious that he know that I'm gonna hear about it and I'm gonna come so he can get me back. But that's not happening. I'm going and staying with my new boyfriend, Lucas. "I think we should go to Wenn Dixie," I say. "Perfect, I love that place," he says. I smile at him.

________________________________________

We arrive at Wenn Dixie and it's kinda embarrassing because my mom is taking us there. I sit in my chair and I can see Josh at his table with his new 'Girl Friend'. I roll my eyes.

"Is there something wrong," Lucas says. "No it's nothing it's just my ex is here," I say. He nods and looks down. "Well I'll make sure that he doesn't bother you," I says with a smile. I smile back.

//Josh's POV\\

I turn and look and see MACKENZIE ZIEGLER!!!! I hide my face. "What's wrong," My girlfriend says. "My ex is here," I say quietly. I took at her then she looks at me. I turn my head as fast as I can. I think I still like her. NO, snap out of it Josh. She lied to you, but is that a big deal or- YES IT IS. No girlfriend lies to me.

"Hey Josh I got to go to the bathroom," My girlfriend says. "Ok." She gets up and walk to the bathroom. I turn my head and look at her. How could she be so....rude.