002.

-"Why are you smiling?", - I asked, standing right beside her. She shocked her head, biting her lower lip. She looked cute.

 -"Why I have a strong feeling that I'm the reason of it?", - I asked and she turned her head to me, looking in my eyes with her dark ones.

-"You asked me to wait", - she stated, trying hard not to smile. My eyebrows raised. -"When I started falling you screamed Wait! to me, like that was going to make me stop falling or what?", - she asked. I chuckled, shocking my head.

She's right. She chuckled, turning back to the shelf and tensed up. I just felt how each her muscle froze under the pressure. I slowly raised my head and saw those two men, who were freely taking photos of us.

I looked at her again and she looked at me with fear in her eyes. 

-"I don't want to be in those pictures", - she mouthed quietly, so only I heard it. My nod made her relax a bit, but when I took her hand again, she tensed up.

-"Come" - I whispered and went to the private room, which was separated from the whole room by a curtain. I didn't really think why I did it, but she said that she didn't want to be on the pictures, so now she's at least not in their sight.

-"Oh god", - she muttered and I looked at her.

-"Listen, I'm sorry for-", - I started, but then I noticed her gaze, which was looking around the shelves. I did the same and swallowed. Of course. Only I can bring a random girl to the section "for adults" with all kind of porn movies.

She blushed and looked down, but I could see how her shoulders were shaking from quiet laughter.

-"Stay here", - I commanded, sounding confident. She nodded, still laughing.

Okay, this may be a bit funny. I walked out of the room and looked around.

-"Where are two men, who were staying here?", - I asked form the cashier.

-"Gone", - he replied casually, even though I noticed the way he looked at me.

Gone.

Oh fucking god.

I stormed out from the shop, looking around.

-"Hey, hey!", - I screamed to the two running figures.

They only started to run faster and I knew that I won't catch them, anyways.

-"Don't you dare to sell or upload them!", - I screamed louder, hoping that they heard me. But they probably didn't.

I can even now imagine headliners of tomorrow's newspaper: ''The goalkeeper of FC Bayern Munich was caught in looking for some porn''.

Nice, very nice.

I cared about my reputation and that's why I have a good one.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, seeing that girl right in front of me.

-"I hope they won't think that I'm your girlfriend", - she said, not looking at me.

-"I hope so too", - I muttered and then quickly added: "Damn, not in this case. I mean in this case, but with another meaning. I wanted to say that I wouldn't like them to think that you're my girlfriend, because I'm very concerned about my reputation and once I already had one and you know, bad experience and to be honest, you already said that you hope they won't think about you being my girlfriend, which means that we have similar thoughts and that is good, because-"

She held her hands in front of me, causing me to shut up.

-"Right. Okay. Get it. Bye", - she mumbled, turning away and quickly leaving me.

I watched her silhouette slowly getting smaller and smaller, until she was too far away for me to see it. And then I remembered that I don't even know her name.

That's a shame.

I shocked my head and went home. I think I don't want to watch movie now....