Denmark Meets John Cena

Denmark was walking down the street with Sweden, heading to a local bar. They enter to find a large crowd around a table inside. They decide to ignore it and go to the booth and order their drinks.

A large, muscular man approaches them and puts a hand on Sweden's shoulder. "Ill sit here, thanks." He lifts Sweden up and sets him down on the floor.

Denmark nearly chokes on his drink as he watches. This guy is huge! He just lifted up Sweden! Denmark's hand shakes as the man orders the same thing he has.

John Cena turns towards Denamrk. "I barely noticed you." He laughs, and slaps Denmark on the back, harder than meant. "Sorry didn't mean to hurt you. I see we have a similar taste in beer." He says looking at their glasses.

Denmark shakes and smiles awkwardly. "Y..yes we d..do." Sweden is still just sitting on the floor, drinking his beer. "Why.. why did you want to sit there..?" Denmark asks slowly.

The man replies slowly. "Well i always sit at the third bar stool, whichever bar im at." He grins and gulps down his beer. Denmark just stares

"Names John. JOHN CENA!" The man says wildly. A group of people cheer and gather around him again. "Umm.. names... Mathias.. Mathias.. Køhler.."

Sweden finally stands up and looks at them. "Berwald." He says with a stern, neutral, expression. "Whats your problem dude?" John says standing. "No problem." Sweden says finishing his beer.

"Well i think its time for us yo leave.. its been a nice time.. but m'tired so.." Denmark says standing. Sweden nods and they both head out.