Taken Care Of

Woke up early wasn't such a bad idea after all. It's a pity that you had no choice but feeling a bit nauseous when wanderin' off from sleeping early. And even worst, you had to get used to the weather in Seoul as well. It's a big difference from your own birth place then to your own current place. Oh well... It's no good to complain it either.

After my morning routines and ate little breakfast, Troy and I bid farewell to Richard then started off walking to our usual path to school. We left early so the traffics won't be busy while we crossed there. We talked a bit about new stuff about the school and how comfortable it was to be in but I'm only gave out little details to him and not blurting out the fact that I'm friends with Taemin and his guy friends. We stopped our conversation as I mesmerized with the entrance of the school as well as the morning in Korea. The school was much more beautiful just from the entrance of it. Even the clouds rolled up on the clear sky, showing a start off a good day. I looked normal again as Troy got something to say before we went to our separated way.

"Was there any guy that you're interest in?", he leaned his head to face the side of my face.

"Huh? That's unusual for you to ask me that kind of question."

"I know.. It's just how big brother works, okay?", as he look away from me and scrutinized his face.

"Don't worry about it, oppa. There's nobody. Stop asking me with that kind of question. It's weird", I playfully punch his arm.

He grumbled and ruffleing my hair before he walks away to his friends, who I think they been waiting by the foyer while waving and shouting at us.

"We'll go home at 5, wait for me. Later!"

"Okay, oppa!", feeling embarrassed as his friends snickering behind the background. One of them being hit on the back by Troy. I heard that's a big slap. That's gotta hurt.

I walked off to my homeroom class before other students came. It's still early so I better get a good sit then. As I entered the class, I noticed a male student, probably my classmate, sitting in the front row, beside the window. He didn't noticed me when I'm sitting behind his seat. He must've been spaced off. He has dark brown messy hair and tan skin. I couldn't saw who he was but, I'm sure that his eyes from the reflection of the glass window were set off to a petite boy, who watering the plants by the porch.

"It's annoying for newbies to mind other people buisness."

I flinched a bit from the tone of his voice. I wasn't awared that he already turn his body to the side while his body facing to the window. His head faced fully at my posture. And even worst, he had this stoic face that looks like he had been annoyed by someone for a while. And that was me. "I-I-I'm sor-r-ry!", kneeling my face to the surface desk and closing my eyes shut, waiting for his response. Oh man, what am I doing?! And better than that, I've make myself a nuisance to him!

A seconds later, I heard a deep sighed from him. "No need to be sorry, newbie." I raised my head a bit, confused.

"But next time, try asking and not butting in.", as he turned his body back to his original seat.

I looked his back for a while before my conscious told me to make friends with this guy as well and not making this guy hating me more. And what's more, he was the only guy who came early. So I better take this chance to make one. I've gathered my courage and tapping his shoulder to get his attention. He turn his head a bit to show that he was listening.

"Uuumm.. I-I.. I'm--"

"The name's Kim Jongin. Nice to meet ya", while lending his hand and showing his small smile.

"N-nice to meet you too. O-oh! I'm (L/N) (F/N)!", grasping his palm hand and shooking his it with his pace. I'm grateful that he understood what I'm trying to do.