Obsession 15

Michael's POV

It's only Tuesday an Maya is already pissing me off. Not only is she not hitting the right notes on time. she's only singing a few seconds of 'I'll be there' that Jermaine does and she's acting like this is HER melody spotlight. She keeps trying to flirt with me which is getting really creepy, I'm trying to ignore it but I can see Paige getting more and more pissed with her. And the worst part about all of this it is she's cutting in on Mine an Paige's (alone) time . I decided to bring Paige with me to the studio early even though she's not in the melody we can still hang out during breaks. Plus I get to spend a lot of time secretly staring at her ass which has become somewhat of a hobby of mine recently.

Nobody's around so We walk down the hallway with our fingers laced together. As we get closer to the studio we hear Maya's voice she's so loud an squeaky (as always) I turn to Paige an pull her in smiling as we get to the door "thank you so much for coming with me" she laughs under her breath "I love watching sing, I'm happy you ask me to come" we kiss quickly before breaking away going inside.

**

We've been here since 6am an so far I've been having a great time, Maya is still being her usual annoying self but we're all to busy to care at this point. I chose 'I'll be there' for Paige's song this week so we've been practicing that in between our melody plus my solo. My brothers are enjoying her being here to. I can't help but smile the whole time watching her goofing around with me an my brothers. This is how I wish it could be all the time, I can't wait for this show to end so me an her can go public.

Paige's POV

Im having so much fun hanging out with Michael an his brothers, I seen Maya sending me evil stares every now an then but that's nothing new. Only thing that's pissing me off is She's been trying to flirt with Michael all day despite that fact he's been totally ignoring her she still carries on doing it. Michael was practicing his billy Jean solo an as soon as he finished she put her hand on his shoulder "oh my god! Baby! you were so amazing!" An starts rubbing his shoulder everyone including me look at her confused. For a moment I was really pissed until I saw Michael was staring right at me not even noticing Maya is there. "What did you think?" He was biting his lower lip looking at me anxiously waiting for my response. "I thought it was great" He sighs with relief and smiles and me.I smile back blushing slightly  realising how much my opinion meant to him. 

Once the room is empty Michael an I turn to each other pulling each other in kissing each other deeply before breaking away he rests his forehead on mine an we look at each other grinning mischievously. "Wet for me?" He asks, I stroke his growing erection through his pants "Why don't you find out for yourself?" I playfully whisper into his ear. He smiles quickly crashing his lips against mine. Then goes over to lock the door an runs back over pulling me in with force. We've been waiting all morning for this moment which is then broken by yet again by someone knocking on the the door Michael opens it an Joseph walks in "Paige, would you mind if i have moment alone with my son?" I nod politely but kind of confused then leave.

Michael POV

Once Paige is out of the room Joseph walks over to me looking serious. "I've just spoken to Maya an she told me you palmed her off on Jacky and during the melody rehearsals you spent most of your time messing around with Paige" I shake my head "I was working on some stuff with paige between breaks an Jacky OFFERED to have Maya with him an Brent". "Well either way you've clearly playing favourites. I told YOU to help out with Maya NOT Jackie" I nod "But..spoke to your brothers  a minute ago an they told me that Paige did and amazing job and hit the all right notes in sync on the melody and her solo is gonna be 'I'll be there' I nod again "it is and she always hits the right note first time with no problem" he looks thinking for a moment "well....since you all have so much faith in the girl an you and your brothers clearly enjoy working with her I'm gonna give Paige Jermaine's part instead. I'll go tell Maya an get Jacky to work with her this week so you two can practice" "thank you!" I smile excitedly then I go quiet the nod politely when Joseph starts looking at me strangely by me reaction "I go tell Maya the news"  he nods leaving the room. Paige comes back in an I tell her the great news!