-5-

Ashton changed and left the restroom, heading into the car. The car ride was quiet but peaceful. The two boys finally got what they wanted, each other.

They arrived at Ashton's house so he could get a new change of clothes. "You should come in. I wouldn't mind." Ashton said and smiled. Luke nodded, quickly getting out of the are to open his door. "Your door my prince." Ashton giggled and left the car, going into his house. Once he walked in the two heard soft noises coming from the quest room. Ashton looked at Luke nervously and got behind him. Luke grabbed a frying pan and walked closer to the guest room, hearing moans and curse words. The two peeked in the see Calum and Michael. And it was not kid friendly. "We-we can explain!" Calum said. The two were completely naked as Calum was giving Michael a blow job. Luke and Ashton walked out the room and into the hallway. "Hurry up and change, go outside. You can't have sex all day." Ashton said as he went into his own room to quickly change. He quickly put on a t-shirt, jeans, and hoodie. He eyed the skirts and girly blouses in his closet, "M-maybe I should tell Luke. But then again, he probably wouldn't like that." He shook his head, getting the thought of wearing his skirts out of his mind and walked back to Luke. The two walked on the couch and Luke sat down. Ashton giggled and sat on Luke's lap, laying his head on his chest. "So what did you think we should do today? Or you have something planned?" Ashton asked as he pawed softly on Luke's chest. "I wanted to do something simple. Why not we go out for ice cream, maybe a movie, and dinner? That ok?" Ashton smiled and nodded. "Luke." He asked. "Yeah Ash?" Ashton giggled softly. "Are you trying to fatten me up and make me into pie?" He asked and giggled. Luke poked Ashton's stomach and laughed. "The most delicious pie." He started tickling Ashton and the smaller boy immediately started giggling uncontrollably. He squealed and squirmed on Luke's lap. "Stop, please! I'm gonna pee!" Luke stopped and laughed. Ashton rolled his eyes playfully and smiled, walking back to the car.

The two arrived at a small ice cream place in the middle of Sydney. The two went in and got in line. "What would you like Ashy?" Luke asked. "Cookie dough I guess." Luke nodded and ordered. "One large cookie dough ice cream please." The girl at the stand smiled and nodded, going to get the ice cream. "That's too much Luke. I can't eat it all." Luke shook his head. "We're sharing. I'm hungry too." Ashton blushed at the thought of the two sharing ice creams. "Well at least let me pay." Ashton suggested as he took out his wallet. "No, it's on me." Luke said and lowering Ashton's wallet from his hands. "I will pay you back Hemmings, whether you like it or not." Ashton said and smirked. The lady came back with the ice cream. Luke quickly payed and the two sat down at a booth. "You have some first." Luke said and smiled. Ashton blushed slightly and nibbled slightly on the ice cream. Luke went in after Ashton and ate the ice cream. Ashton grabbed some ice cream with a spoon and began feeding Luke. Luke laughed softly and ate the ice cream Ashton offered and smiled. Ashton kept feeding him and giggled. He slowly moved onto Luke's lap and blushed. He kisses Luke's nose and giggled. Luke grabbed some ice cream and fed Ashton putting his free hand on Ashton's waist. Ashton blushed madly and giggled, eating the ice cream.

The two kept feeding each other and eating until the ice cream was all gone. Ashton smiled and looked at Luke. "Why don't we go to the theater already?" Luke nodded and stood up, walking back to the car. He open his door for Ashton as he walked up to the car. "You don't have to do that you know. I don't want it to be a burden. Ashton. Said as he got in the car. "I don't mind at all. Someone as handsome and wonderful as royalty should be treated as such." Luke grabbed Ashton's hand and softly kissed his hand. Ashton blushed madly and smiled. "I'm not the only one that should be treated as royalty my handsome king." Ashton laid a kiss on Luke's cheek and smiled. Luke smiled back and started driving to the theater.

The two parked and Luke open Ashton's door. "How about you get the food and I get the tickets?" Luke said. Ashton nodded and went inside the concession area of the theater. Luke went up and saw the different movies. He knew Ashton hated horror and would probably hide in Luke's shoulder to stay safe. He smirked evily and got two tickets for the horror film. He walked in and saw Ashton with the snacks. "I got the tickets. Ready?" Luke asked. "Yeah but what are we watching?" Ashton asked, looking up at Luke. "You'll see Ashy. Just wait." Ashton pouted as the two went up the ticket man and went into the auditorium. The two got some chairs and sat. The title screen came on and Ashton began to shake like a leaf. "W-why must y-you do this t-to me Lukey?" Ashton pouted and laid his head on Luke's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around the smaller boys shoulders and pulled him in closer. "No need to worry Ashy, I'll protect you from the scary monsters and ghosts." Luke said. A jump scare came on the screen and Ashton yelped, hiding his face in Luke's neck. "I h-hate you Luke." Luke chuckled and pulled Ashton in closer, rubbing his back softly.

The movie ended and Ashton fell asleep in Luke's neck. "Ashy, time to wake up." Ashton groggily rubbed his eyes and yawned but started blushing when he realized he fell asleep in Luke's arms. "Still hungry for dinner?" Luke asked. "Yeah, if that's not to much to ask." The two stood up and walked back to the car.

Luke headed to a small Chinese place and quickly went inside. "Wonder if Calum works here?" Ashton and Luke laughed at the joke and sat down, getting ready to order. A man then went to their table to pick up their order. Luke and and Ashton quickly order. Ashton laid his head on and smiled. "I'm happy you took me out today. I really enjoyed it." Ashton said. Luke smiled and wrapped his arm around Ashton's waist. "So did I kitten." Luke immediately started blushing and covered his face. "I-I'm so so sorry. I-I don't know why I said that." Ashton giggled and uncovered Luke's face. "I don't mind. I think it's cute." Luke smiled and kissed Ashton's cheek. "But if I'm your kitten what are you to me?" Luke shrugged and looked at Ashton. "I know." Ashton said with a smirk "You can be my daddy." Their food arrived and the two started eating. Ashton nibbled slightly on some noodles and smiled. The two couldn't be happier.

After the pair were done and paid, the two walked back to the car. Ashton yawned with droopy eyes and said sleepily "Home." Luke nodded and drove back to Ashton's home. When they arrived Michael and Calum were crashed out on the couch with How I Met Your Mother playing on the TV. The two quietly walked back and changed into some pajamas. "Ashton." Luke said "Yeah Luke?" Ashton looked up and realized Luke was in just his boxers. "I don't have any sleep clothes with me and I don't know if your clothes would fit me. Is this ok?" Ashton blushed and nodded, going under the covers. Luke followed and Ashton laid his head on Luke's chest. Luke then wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist. The night was chilly but each other's company kept them warm. The two fell asleep, calmly and peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so sorry it's late. The gates of hell opened for me on Monday so I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to update plus I got a TON of homework from my algebra teacher but I will update for sure.