Chapter 7:Going on a date part 1

A/n: thank you for reading

Kai 's P. O. V.

we go to school and talk and recess and when the teacher already done all my hyungs go out "Reign, can I ask you something" I said "Sure, what is it?" she said as our eyes meet her eyes is shining "can you go out with me " I said and I saw her blush "sure why not"she said I hold her hands and I see my hyungs look at Me badly...... "hyungs..... Where just going out" I said and run and pull reign.....

"yahh slow down Oppa I might slip again" she said and I slow down and put my arms on her shoulder ....... We go to the mall, plaza and any other places..... The last place we go is the park we sit on the bench and buy ice cream..... I'm really exhausted I win the teddy bear that she was hugging in the plaza it's so cute and I buy her dresses I want her to wear those.......
Next day
Xuimin 's P. O. V.

We see reign walking she wave at us and we wave at her....... After school As the others walk in our classroom " Reign can you go out with me too. " I said and I pout  "of course I can't resist your cuteness are you serious that your the oldest " she said "yahh yes I'm the oldest komawo for saying cute to me" I said and I blush..... We watch horror movies everytime something will poop up from the screen she will hug me one time when she hug me she accidentally kiss me...... We ate at mall....... We play at the arcade..... Walk in the park I bought her accessories she should wear it always and I give her a cute teddy bear too.....

Next day
Baekhyun's P. O. V.

do you ask why we all ask reign to go out because we all know that all the members of exo like reign so we decided to pick a number
Flashback
"I can't take it anymore I love reign so much" Kris said "me either " we said all in unison "here's the deal we all have to date her " suho said "who is the first person " we all said except suho "we'll pick a number and what you will be your number on dating her deal" suho said "deal" they all said
End of flashback

And I got 3 so I'm the third person to date her (did you get me hahah) I always talk to reign so no one can take her away from me....... "reign what is your favorite color" I said "black, red, gray oppa" she said "why did you choose that color " I said "I don't know I just I love that color" she said and I just nod........

After school

I run to her "can you hangout with me" I said "yeah come on" she said cooly I pull her and run...... I ride her to the car........ We go to the park I set up a 1table for two ...... I offer the sit to her and she sit "komawo oppa" she said and I sit on the other side and we talk we laugh we blush and anything else ........ After that I kneeled "can you dance with me" I said "sure" she said cutely and the song start (a/n: the song is what if by exo ) we dance slowly and turn around the park area........ And suddenly it rain we dance while the rain is pouring on us..... As the music end we run towards the park while it's raining I chase her........ And the rain stop and decided to go home I head her to their house........

Mystery guy #10
Even I'm scared of ghost and haunted house I promise to protect you with my martial arts..... I love you reign...