1: Sharing Glances

The street was lit by the orange flickering of the Italian sunset, and Joseph Joestar sat outside of a cafe with his legs up on the table. He took his scarf off and placed it on the empty chair beside him, breathing a sigh.

He glanced across at the familiar young man working in the florists across the street, then quickly diverted his gaze back to his feet, his face falling a light shade of pink. It had been 2 months that Joseph had been coming to the same cafe just to watch this man at work. He'd sit there with a coffee discreetly gazing across the road whenever he could for around an hour, then head home, satisfied with how he'd spent his evening. Yet this time was going to be different..

Joseph glanced across at the blonde man again, only to realize in flustered embarrassment that the blonde man seemed to be glancing back at him. Quickly he turned his head away, his heart starting to beat a little faster as he tried his best to keep cool.

On the other side of the road, Caesar Zepelli continued to glance at the familiar brunette in the cafe. He'd been there every evening for 2 months, and Caesar found it a little odd that they'd never spoken in all this time.. He took his green florists apron off and set a bouquet of flowers down, before heading across the street to finally greet the man.