Intro ||Third Person||

Description/Blurb:

Unknown: Michael is sad now. Michael wants to die now.

Calum: are you referring to yourself in third person cos that's weird..

Calum: oh and don't die on me kid!

•••
Or where Michael refers to himself in third person, and Calum wants to break that bad habit.

Michael has always been that shy weird kid in school, he had one friend, his cousin Ashley. She understood Michael more than Michael understood himself.

Michael has a bad habit, he talks in third person. He always has, his first word was Michael, at five years old his parents knew there was something strange about Michael and it wasn't the way he still used to poo in his pants even after he was potty trained, no it wasn't that. It was that Michael referred to everything in third person.

They didn't understand why, they thought he would grow out of it before he was seven. But he didn't, he never did. That's why Michael was picked on in school, that's why he's hid himself from the world. That's why Michael is Michael.

When Michael mistakenly sends a message to a stranger instead of Ashley, feelings are caught, secrets are out, and the past is revealed.

Calum didn't mean to, all he wanted was to break Michael's bad habit, but instead he broke his own. He vowed to never fall in love with the right person knowing they might up and leave eventually, he's always fallen in love with the wrong person, he knew that. Until he met Michael of course.

Warnings:

This book is boyxboy, meaning they're gay for eachother. This is a fan fiction, I wrote it and I'm a fan and it's fiction so don't take all this seriously. It's an au, meaning alternative universe. It's not real, this is just written for mine and your interest.

There will be mentions of cutting, suicidal thoughts and more depressing subjects. I hope you don't get offended reading this book and I will try to not put anything offensive in it.

Calum tops, sorry for all of you that think Michael tops, Michael is the more innocent one in this story therefore he's not going to top. I don't even know if there will be smut. It'll be very bad written obviously. But we'll see.

Michael isn't mute, he just doesn't like to talk that much because he knows he'll be made fun of. (my poor baby)

Okay sorry for the long rant. That was the intro anyways.

Can we get this to at least 15 reads and five votes for chapter one?