Chapter One

I wake up to bright sunshine streaming through my windows.

I yawn groggily.
I get up and walk stealthily to my shower.

Can't wake up the boys...need them to be asleep.

I take a quick, hot shower. I then step out, brush my teeth with toothpaste and hydrogen peroxide.

(Btw, hydrogen peroxide whitens teeth really fast! I do it every morning. I just hate the taste.)

Finally, I rinse with spicy mouthwash, and pull on my purple lace underwear and bra. Then I put my vanilla glimmer lotion on my whole body.

I'm at my dresser now, looking for a nice pair of clothes to wear for the first day of twelfth grade.

I decide on ripped jeans, a white hi-low t-shirt, and my black leather jacket.

I quickly pull on mismatched ankle socks, and my black converse with purple shoelaces.

I let my Brown hair fall to my shoulders. I apply the usual:
Mascara, Concealer And eyeliner.

I spray vanilla perfume on, Then sneakily go downstairs.

Can't wake them!

I grab my air horn, silly string, shaving cream, a feather and a bowl of warm water.

Okay... Ashton first, end of the hallway.

I place the bowl of water on the floor, then I place his hand in it. I don't stay to see if he pissed himself, I already know he did.

Okay, Brandon next...

I open his door quietly, put shaving cream in his hand, and walk out. Then I go to Justin's room .

I open his door, and walk next door, opening body's door also.

I walk back to Brandon' s room.

Gotta be fast or else this won't work and you'll get caught before school, and no video to show your friends.

I tickle his nose with the feather, he slaps his face, sitting up. But I'm already out the door.

I dash to Justin's room, spray him with silly string, and to Brody's room, I blow the air horn in his face. He snaps his eyes open. But I'm out of the rooms, in the living room, facing the hall with their rooms, my back to the door.

I position my camera. Press play.

Click.

Its rolling.

Shit!

Not again!

Ahhh!

Sssaaggee!

I flinch but cover my mouth, trying to hold the laughs in.

I see Brody first, looking pissed.

Then...is that... Justin?!
God I barely recognise him with the silly string!