Runnin down to the riptide

In the hotel:
Sadie's POV:
"Okay guys so there is only two beds, and I'm assuming you guys don't mind sleeping in the same bed, so I'll have the second one" Jacob's aunt said. As soon as she said that Jacob and I laughed at each other. "And guys I have things to do, and work to go to, so you'll be by yourself a lot." She said. I mean that was okay to me, because more along time with Jacob😏. "I have to be at work at 6:30 so that's thirty minutes. I'll be here getting ready while you two go to the beach right ahead from here." "Ok!" We both said in unison.

We both grab our bathing suits from our suitcase, and I go to the bathroom to get dressed. "You're taking foreverrrr!" Jacob said as soon I was about to open the door. "Oh yeah, well then let's see how fast you take!" I say back in a competitive way. After about a minute, Jacob comes out. "You took so much longer!" He says. "So what you have it easier!" I say. "Yeah ok" he says back while laughing. "Very funny!" I add. "Last one to the beach is a rotten egg!" He says.

We both run, and Jacob is way ahead of me. As I look ahead, he is no where to be seen. I look back while still running, and I'm instantly wet. I find myself in the water with Jacob laughing. "JACOBBB!" I yell, while he starts running. When I finally catch up, I push him lightly, and his clumsy self falls down. "Haha a taste of your own medicine, much?!" I say. "Haha so funny." He says while getting up.

We run to the sand, and sit. "You know I hate the ocean, right?" I say. "Yep!" "Don't push me in then!" I say. "You know in gonna make you get in with me right?" He says. "Ugh..yeah!" I say. "Don't worry, you'll be fine!" He says in the cutest voice ever. "Ok.. Fine, but only because I trust you with all my heart." I say, honestly. He then kisses me on the forehead. 5 minutes after sitting there, Jacob walks to the ocean while motioning me to come over. I walk over, and we go in together. He puts his arm around my waist, and we stand there looking at the beautiful waves. When one wave comes by, I run to the sand, hoping it wouldn't drag me down.(yass One direction reference😂) after I get there safely, I feel two arms wrap around my waist. Jacob. He kisses my neck, and says "you survived, babe!" Sarcastically. Gotta love him for them jokes doe!😂 he grabs my hand, and we sit in a blanket.

It's surprisingly already night, so we look up at the stars. "Ooh look I see the Little Dipper!" I say. "I see the Big Dipper!" He says. Then I look at him, and he looks at me, and I say "and I found you!" We kiss, and it was perfect. After a great night already, Jacob asks if I want to go Chipotle. "OF COURSE!" I say. He just made it even better❤️

New chapter! It's longer too!💖💘