Brother hood

Before we start their story we must venture to their roots. Will, Jake, and Ben were all close friend as kids. They got along and spared with each other in the woods all the time. They got stronger everyday. When they turned 10 they decided they wanted to become pirates and find the one piece. So they stole some saki ( a ceremonial drink) and exchanged a cup of it. This made a bond between the three of them and that bond can never be broken no matter what. Then, when they were sixteen, they set out on a quest for the one piece but first they needed to find a crew for this epic quest. Before they headed out, they said goodbye to their friends and family. Then their family gave the three of them a gift. " If you are to survive in the new world..." said Will's dad. " ...you will need incredible power and spirit, good thing you got the spirit..." said Jake's dad. " ... Take these, decide who gets what we don't care." Said Ben's dad. It was three devil fruits. The flare flare fruit, the dark dark fruit, and the float float fruit. They decide who would get which and ate them. Will got the flare flare fruit and Jake got the dark dark fruit. Ben got the float float fruit. They were now ready to head out to find their crew and then go to the grand line.