Chapter 3

Jack POV:

The drive to his house wasn't a long one. He came out of the door as soon as I pulled up, followed by a not-too-happy looking Lisa with her arms crossed. She looked a little dressed up and she had make-up on, but she was wearing sweat pants and a tank top.

I ruined something. Well, that's not good. I couldn't help it, I smiled internally, knowing me staying there would bother her.

I'd always disliked Lisa. I just acted like I didn't for Alex's sake. She was always really rude to me for no reason and I found her being quiet snobby a lot. Then again, my feelings toward Alex hadn't been super hidden, like at all. He just didn't notice, even when I made some pretty suggestive advances. I guess she must've because she's always disliked me too.

Alex came out to the car and smiled widely as me. "Need some help with your luggage Sir?" He asked in his fake British accent.

I chuckled and handed him one of my whopping two bags, and we walked inside.

"Let me show you to your room, good sir," Alex said, continuing the joke.

I laughed, "I know where it is, Alex. I've crashed there many a drunken night."

"I'm surprised you remember it," Lisa muttered bitterly. I didn't even realize she'd followed us in.

He ignored her, "I'm gonna show you anyways." He smiled at me again brightly as he lead us up the stairs. He started pointed out the rooms as we went, even though I knew already, "This is the bathroom, but you'll have one in your room."

I laughed, "I know."

"Shush," he said cheekily, "Okay now this is my room-"

"Our room," Lisa cut in.

He rolled his eyes but continued smiling as he turned to the door across from his, "And this one will be yours until you inform us otherwise."

Lisa made an uncomfortable face but went along with it. This is Alex's house after all, more so than hers. She may reside in it but he paid for it.

"Thanks again," I said genuinely, "It really means a lot."

He shrugged, "Don't worry about it, man. It's cool. Let me know if you need anything. There's a bathroom through that door, so yeah. We'll leave you to get settled in"

He grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her out of the room, giving me one more bright smile before they disappeared down the stairs. I walked into the room and looked around my new living space. Not too shabby. There was a bed in the center of the room and two night stands. The door to the closet was right next to the one for the bathroom.

It was pretty much your standard guest room, without much decoration. I always got annoyed when people decorated guest rooms anyways. No one wants to see a picture of your grandma on the walls in the middle of the night. That's just weird.

I set my bag on the floor and decided to unpack later. I wasn't sure what to do next so I sat down on my new bed and pulled out my phone so I could changed Dan's contact name to "Big Prick" and update all of my social media to let the fans know I'm single once again.

I got tons of replies about how Dan was an asshole anyways. Which is true. I also had people saying things about Alex and how I should 'take my chance' now.

What they didn't know, was that I was planning on it. So, to make them all hype, I tweeted out a bunch of winky face emojis in response.

They freaked out and it was really funny so I tweeted something stupid about how I was staying with Alex and how his bed was comfortable. And I'd thought they freaked out before.

Downstairs, Alex replied something about how I was good in bed, as a cuddler of course. Man, our fans ate this stuff up. I swear the internet was about to break.

Hey, their wishes are my command. Look out, Lex.