Chapter eight

'You didn't like the present?' Jon asked meekly as Sabrina awkwardly walked around his room. His chamber was dull. It seemed a depressing place to sleep. 

'I did,' Sabrina simply said, sharply. 

She didn't face Jon and he walked behind her. 

There was an awkward pause and Sabrina then turned around. Her eyes met his. 

'I honestly did, I should not have reacted the way I did,' 

Jon nodded and smiled gently and Sabrina found his hands, she felt warmth in his eyes and was glad to be with him actually. 

Then the realisation hit her, they were to lie with one another tonight. The thought of it made her slightly frightened. She knew this was the probably only thing on his mind as he was edging towards his large bed, he sat on it and looked at her. 

She shivered slightly, Jon was about to say something but then Sabrina stated. 

'It is a bit chilly isn't it,' 

'I could get you a cloak or...'  He said. 

She already took a piece of cloth that was hanging from his wardrobe and wrapped it around her. The silence and sexual tension was too much to bear, they both knew what they were supposed to be doing. But niether could bear mention it. 

'He is gorgeous,' she thought to herself, it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe she would enjoy it, like she did with Isaac. Atleast this time it won't hurt. She felt disgust for him when she remembered the red-haired prostitute in his room and walked to the other side of the room. She could feel him getting impatient but he was too polite and kind to demand anything of her, he just watched her intently. She ran her fingers over his book collection and took one book out of the shelf. 

'The Dance Of Dragons' She read out loud. Jon smiled fondly.

'A childhood favourite of mine, have you read it?' 

'Of course I have,' Sabrina said. She put the book back. 

'Ouch,' she squealed as her foot pressed into something sharp, she stepped away and picked up a broken up earring. It was bright blue, it was the earring the prostitute was wearing, her stomach clenched. 

'Whose is this?' She said sharply. Jon furrowed his eyebrows. 

'Don't play dumb with me, Jon snow,' Sabrina said, her voice stern and deep. She was going to make him admit it!. 

'It surely isn't yours!' Sabrina shouted. 

'Let me explain, theon played a cruel trick on me the other day and hired a prostitute, she was in my room and I shooed her out, she must have dropped her earring on the way,'

This could be bullshit but he seemed genuine and it was something Theon would do. 

'He wanted to sabotage our marriage, he is cruel like that,' Jon said softly. Sabrina nodded, she edged closer to him and her stomach dropped as she sat next to him on the bed. They both looked into space. 

'Sorry for shouting,' Sabrina said softly. 

'I don't blame you,' Jon said he then put his hand on her cheek and stroked in gently, Sabrina turned away. 

'Can I have some wine?' She asked. 

He poured her some red wine and they both sipped it softly. 

'Cheers to our marriage!' He said softly and their glasses clinked, they each only had one sip and then put the glass down.

They both looked at each other for some time, then Jon said 'We don't have to do this, if you don't want to,' 

She sighed 'No, it is fine, I want to,' 

She pushed herself onto the bed and lay her back on the headboard. 

'You are not a virgin are you Jon snow?' 

He looked down 'No I am not,' 

She could not admit that she too was not  a virgin, she would be considered 'used' or 'tainted'. Even the kind Jon Snow may not appreciate her for it. It was too risky to admit her truth.

'I don't know what I am doing, or how it works,' Sabrina said innocently. 

Jon smiled and edged towards her. 'I'll teach you,' He whispered. She flinched softly as his cold hands started to unbutton her dress, her breathing increased as her bare back was exposed to him and he softly took off her dress so that she was only in her underwear. 

Jon was eager for this, she was so beautiful and he was sure he loved her. He stared at her and he became overpowered by lust. He could not believe his luck, a bastard marrying someone so beautiful, a bastard having a wife, having a family. 

He then took off his clothes and Sabrina couldn't help but stare at his abs and toned body. Until he was only in his underwear and then he got onto the bed. 

'I love you,' he said as he pressed his lips against hers, she kissed back. 'I promise I will be gentle,' 

They kissed passionately and Jon placed his hands all over her body, he kissed her across her body and pulled down her underwear, she moaned with pleasure and held his hair as he kissed down her lower region. Isaac did not do that. he then entered her and their bodies moved with sync. Their moans of pleasure were very loud, she was sure neighbouring rooms would be able to hear them. 

After they were done, they lay next to each other panting. 

'That was lovely,' She said. 

'You didn't seem to be in pain,' He said. 

Sabrina's heart lurched 'You were that gentle,' 

They kissed one more time and soon enough Sabrina heard Jon gently snoring next to her. She thought to herself for a moment, she is married. A married woman, to Jon. She is part of the stark household. She is now technically not part of the Ardez household, she is now a wolf, a northerner. 

They just consumated their marriage, she is now a married women. This thought frightened her in a way she could not pin point. 

The next morning Jon would be expecting blood on the sheets, she was supposedly a virgin wasn't she? She quietly snuck out of the bed and looked around the room. She found her knife belt and took one of the knives out, and she snuck back into bed, she then cut a her finger slightly. She held in her whimper and let the blood bleed on the sheets.