15

*Shawn's POV
I hope she says yes..

Alyssa was standing in the yard with everyone else facing the opposite way as me so i went up behind her and picked her up bridal style
A-alyssa S-shawn
A-Hey baby whats up?
S-I have a question..
Sets down alyssa so shes standing in front of him
A-Yah what is it?
S-Will you come on tour with me because i cant leave you for a whole year?!
A tear slipped down my face as i waited for a response
A-AWH YES SHAWN OF COURSE I'LL GO ON TOUR WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

I couldn't be any happier than i am right now.

later that night

*Kay's POV
Im so happy my best friend is going on tour with her boyfriend but I'm going back to MAGCON with the guys. Yay i guess. Im just so over all the "fame". Cam and i really need a brother and sister day, like seriously I'm 17 and i barley talk to him. Me and Jack are good but he is constantly in and out of the house because of music stuff. I find my self in my room alone pretty often because everyones busy.. I have to start looking at Colleges because they ain't gonna be looking at them selves. I really don't know what ill even go for. I was always bad at school so why pay to go even longer. I'd rather stay home and help Cam out and do new projects. I'll figure it out later. Right now i need to hang out with the birthday girl.
K-kay A-alyssa
A-Hey kay whats up?
K-Nothin just gonna miss you a lot.
A- Aw don't worry ill be back soon enough.
*starts to cry*
K- Don't worry? You're leaving me for a year to go on tour with your new boyfriend.. Matt and Sam both leave for College together in like a month. The guys wont be in this house forever. Jack and i aren't as close as we should be.. Cam and i barley talk! Whats there not to worry about Lys.
A- Look kayla I'm really sorry but I'm going with Shawn no matter what..
K- Yah i know. Have fun. I guess this is goodbye for now.
A-Not a goodbye just a See ya later
Hugs tightly and slightly laughs
K-Come on girl lets ditch this place and get Sam and go out for the rest of the night!
A-Girl yesss!

{at club}
*sam's POV
Kayla and I are both 17 but since were like "famous" they let us in. Alyssa is 18 so she got in with out problems. We've ben her for about 20 minutes now and Alyssa and I cant find Kayla anywhere. I checked the bathroom, no there. Alyssa checked the bar, not there. We both checked the dance floor, not there.
"Damnit now we have to call the guys after we said we wouldn't let anything happen." I said clearly annoyed that Kayla wondered off just to piss us off.
"Im sure shes outside sick already from drinking to much." Alyssa told me calmly.
"Ok lets go look but if shes not out there I'm calling the cops while you call the guys. Oh and call the O2l house because she likes to go there sometimes." Sam said.

Outside
We checked the front of the building. Nothing. We split up and check the sides and met in back of building. STILL NOTHING. That was until we herd a faint cough from the dumpster. We cautiously walked over to it and what we saw was so upsetting.

It was Kayla in her dressed but in was ripped. She had bruises and cuts everywhere. One of her shoes were missing. Her hair and make up were a mess.
"HURRY CALL THE GUYS I CALLED 911 ALREADY."
We gently but quickly pulled her out of the dumpster and ran to the front of the building where Cam and Nash were yelling at the security guys because they couldn't find us.
"GUYS HELP" i screamed and they ran so fast and took Kayla from our arms.
"GIRLS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER?!" Cam screamed at us.
"Cam please calm down we don't know!" I screamed back.

at hospital
*Cam's POV
I was pacing around the damn waiting room once again for my little sister who keeps getting her self put in here. Im so sick of having the pap saying shit like "Cameron Dallas rapes sister"
"Cameron Dallas beats sister"
LIKE THATS NOT THE CASE AND THEY DONT SEEM TO GET THAT. My little sister is a 17 year old model who makes youtube videos and wants a normal life. I hate seeing her here.UGH.

The doctor finally came out after like an hour.
"Dallas?"
"YES THATS ME. Is she okay?"
"Yes shes fine now but, she was raped.. She ben beaten pretty badly but only has a slight concussion, broken arm, and a few cuts and bruises. She's all set to go when she wakes up."
"Thank you doctor, but do you know who it was?"
"Your father."

I was as still as a rock. Those words hit me in the chest. I collapsed and just started to ball my eyes out.
"But he's supposed to be dead.." I said to my self.

~sorry you had to wait so long for this chapter. I had writers block but here it is.
Vote and comment💜