The White tailed Fox

Jason's POV

I was at my house with Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, and Kyuubi. I look over from my spot in the arm chair and could tell everyone was bored. Then I got an idea.

"I'm going for a walk in the woods, want to come?" I asked as I stood up.

"I'm coming with you." Naruto said jumping up from the couch.

"Sure. Its boring here anyways." Kyuubi said. Sasuke and Itachi shrugged before getting up. We walk out back where the woods are and walk down a small path. A few minutes passed as we walk around in the woods. Then we heard something.

Snap!

"What was that?" Naruto asked. Kyuubi sniffed the air and his eyes widen.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Its a nine tailed fox. I thought they were all dead." Kyuubi said. A growl was heard. We looked around and saw the white tailed fox near the path we are on looking straight at us. Kyuubi steps forward and the fox growls again.

"Okay. I'll stay right here. See?" Kyuubi said. The fox nods. Whoa. So it can understand us. The fox sits down and yawns, but shakes its head and gets back up. The fox yawns again.

"You mist be tired. Would don't you come with us? We can find you a place to sleep." Kyuubi said. The fox looks at him then tilts its head at us and made a low noise.

"They won't. Trust me." Kyuubi said. The fox studies us and Kyuubi's words before nodded. The fox walks over to him and shrinks down to the size of a full grown cat. The fox jumps into Kyuubi's arms making a small noise as it does.

"Just sleep, okay. I know you don't trust us that much. Get to know us first." Kyuubi said. The fox looks up before looking at me and jumps from his arms to mine. I caught the fox.

"Don't do that!" I said as the fox yawns and curls up in my arms.

"Jason. Be careful." Naruto said. I sigh and scratch behind its ear before stroking its body. Its fur is soft and smooth. The fox purrs not caring that I'm petting her like a cat. We walk back to my house and go inside.

"You guys can stay the night. You know where the rooms are." I said as I took the fox to my room. I grab a spare blanket and put it on the floor. I make it like a nest before setting the fox in it. The fox moves a bit, but do sent wake up. I guess it was tired. I took a shower before getting into my bed. I look at the white fox and close my eyes letting sleep take over.