Woken Up By a Fox

Jason's POV

I sneezed as something soft touched my nose. I rolled over. A thud and yelp was heard from the side of the bed. Something landed on me causing me to sit up. I groan in pain as my eyes opened there sitting on my lap was the white fox.

"Why you!" I growl at the fox as it jumps off the bed and ran. I threw my covers off and chased after it.

"Get back here!" I yelled.

Fox's POV

This is actually a lot more funny than I thought. I was being chased a human. I made a noise as I was picked up. I looked up to see red eyes.

*Oh. Its you. Morning, Kyuubi!* I made a small meow. Kyuubi laughs

"Morning to you too. Little one." Kyuubi said. I glared and barked.

*I'm not little. I'm 19!*

"And I'm older" Kyuubi said and I huffed. Jason, I think his name was, came running down stairs looking angry. I climbed up onto Kyuubi's head.

"Morning, Jason." Kyuubi said as Jason glares at me. Three other boys came down.

"What's with all the noise?" A boy with blond hair asked. Jason jerked his thumb in my direction.

"That thing over there woke me up by landing onto of me out of nowhere." Jason said. I glared ans growl at him.

*I'm not a thing. I'm a girl! You piece of shit!* kyuubi laughs and I stuck my paw in his face. Kyuubi waves my paw away.

"That thing said it's a girl and called you a piece of shit, Jason." Kyuubi said. Jason lunged forward, but was pulled but by a guy with long black hair.

"Does she have a name?" A boy with a black duck styled hair asked.

"Yeah, bitch!" Jason said. I glared. Kyuubi picked me up off his head and set me down.

"Well. Do you?" Kyuubi asked. I nod.

*Sarah. My name is Sarah.* I moewed.

"She said her name is Sarah." Kyuubi said.

*You smell like-* Kyuubi covered my muzzle with his hand. His face was red. He knew what I was going to say.

"Don't you dare say that. I can understand that part." Kyuubi said as he let go of my muzzle. I smiled. I looked at the boys and studied them. Ahha. The guy with long hair. I walk over and sniffed the air around him. I pointed my paw at him while I look at Kyuubi.

*Your boyfriend!* I meow. Kyuubi blushed turned darker.

*Or is he your-* I was cut off by Kyuubi.

"Don't finish that sentence! Come on, food's done. I know you can eat human food." Kyuubi said before walking into the kitchen. I ran after him as my stomach growls. The others followed. Soon I learned their names. Itachi is Kyuubi's lover and Sauke's older brother. Sasuke is Itachi's little brother and Naruto's lover. Naruto is Kyuubi's little brother and Sasuke's lover. Its a lot for me to take in, but I would mind staying here with the boys.