No more moving on

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh shut up. I groan to myself as I slam my alarm shut. I get enough strength and sit up on the edge of my bed. I check my phone and saw that I got a notification. I open it and it was a text from Eren.

Eren: Goodmorning [y/n] Mikasa Armin and I are waiting for you outside your door....

Sent at 6:45 am

Shiit it's seven though....

[Y/n]: Oh god..... Sorry Eren I just woke up.... you guys seriously been waiting there ever since??

Eren: Yess [y/n] we have. Its so fucking cold!!

Eren: haha Jk nah we just came here actually so...

[Y/n]: Eren Wtff you got me all scared and guilty hahaha but anyways yeah I'll see you guys outside.

Eren: Mkay...

I smile and throw my phone on the bed. I walk over to my closet and just skim through my different clothes. Most of my clothes were dark colors. I don't think light colors even suit me well. But whatever I don't even like bright colors anyway. Since its fall I decide to wear my favorite (insert favorite :3) hoodie, black skinny jeans and my pair of black converse. I go to my bathroom and check my [h/l], [h/c] hair. I brush it a little and fix my bangs. (or sorry if you don't have those)

"It's good enough..... I guess eh..... I'll just leave it down.."

Ha wow I'm talking to myself. I turn on the faucet and shove my tooth brush in my mouth. The whole house was quiet except for the sound of the brush brushing hard in my mouth. Well it's always been quiet in here. And lonely. Because I'm the only one who's ever here. I don't have a sibling and my mom?

I never met her. She left one day before I could actually remember who she was. My dad is always at work. Of coarse cause he's a business man. He practically lives at the place he works. But that was exaggeration, no, he always comes home late or is either at long business trips. He cares for me but he doesn't care what I do. As long as I'm ok he's fine with anything. But since he barely has time to see me, he gives me an allowance every two weeks as an "apology" letter. I'm not complaining though. Its more than enough for me.

I start to hear my phone ring from inside my room. I quickly rinse my mouth and wash my face. I grab my phone and check who was calling. It was Eren. I decide to just shove my phone in my pocket and rush to the door, of coarse getting my back pack. I completely forgot about them waiting for me. There I lock the front door and see the three buddies walk towards me. My adorable blonde coconut smiles at me warmly.

"Hey [y/n]"

"Hey Armin, Mikasa, Eren."

"Good morning [y/n]"

Eren smiles at me and reaches his arms out for a hug. Which I gladly gave to him. Mikasa bluntly looks at me, mumbling out a good morning. Because of her red scarf covering her mouth I couldn't clearly make out what she was trying to say. A few seconds later we start to make our way to school. School already started a month ago and let's say...... Its been boring as fuck. Nothing is happening and it's just so boring that I have nothing else boring to think about.