Chapter 58

Usagi 58

>>>>CHAPTER 58<<<<

>>>>God<<<<

Boom!

A huge explosion engulfed Hidan's body, all the explosive tags that had been wrapped around his body going off all at once.

The cigarette that had triggered the explosion was drenched in blood as it hit the bottom of the large grave, followed quickly by an array of body parts that had once made a person.

"Unreal..." The head of what had once been Hidan had now been decapitated, but unfortunately for Shikamaru, the mouth remained intact.

A chilling laughter escaped Hidan's bloodied lips. "Haha... you actually got me... Lord Jashin will punish you for this!!" He screamed. "You'll surfer!! He'll bring his vengeance down upon you!!"

Shikamaru stared down at the enraged face, his eyebrow raised, "That bullshit doesn't scare me." He said. "You see, you and I have very different beliefs." His expression turned cold as he tied an explosive tag to a kunai. "I believe in the will of fire. Your 'Lord Jashin' is nothing, and you're pathetic. The only one bringing down vengeance is me."

He tossed the kunai.

"I'm your god now."

Boom!

A second explosion shattered the ground, filling the hole that Shikamaru had created and drowning out Hidan's last words.

"Don't you ever forget! Jashinism will spread, and The Lord will not forgive you!! I'll carry out his judgement! I don't need my body to kill you, I'll bite you to death you mother fuck-"

The rocks covered him entirely.

It was over. Finally it was over.

---- ---- ---- ----

Naruto created three shadow clones as he stood across from his powerful, monster like opponent, Kakuzu.

Choji explained how their opponent had 5 hearts, and how two of them were already gone.

Naruto was ready to test out his new jutsu after hearing what had happened already. Even though they had all told him not to attack head on, he did it anyway.

He charged, well his shadow clones did.

"Clones aren't enough to beat me, kid."

Kakuzu easily killed the clones, but little did he know Naruto had gotten info from that one move.

He now knew in order to effectively distract him, he needed at least 3 clones. So he made the appropriate number of clones he needed, and be began.

A screeching noise was heard from the palm of Naruto's hand, two clones on either side pushing chakra to the small chakra ball forming in his palm. It was powerful, the strength of the still forming attack overwhelming.

The jutsu was completed in a short time. Sitting on Naruto's palm was no ordinary rasengan. This rasengan had powerful wind chakra was spiralling around it, its appearance resembling that of a shuriken.

"Wind style," Naruto yelled out, his clones charging. "Rasen Shuriken!"

Choji was going to jump in and help, but Yamato stopped him. "Don't get to close! His jutsu will hit you too!"

So all they could do was stand and watch as the Nine Tails chakra came out, powering his jutsu even further.

'This is the Nine Tails jinchuriki.' Kakuzu thought. 'Such power... I can't get hit with that attack, or it'll be over.'