The Truth

Carter's POV 

I entered my room and banged my fist as hard as I could on the wall. Geez I had never gone through so much to get one girl. Half of me wanted to just let go, but I knew I wouldn't do that. Ever. Just seeing the look on Kayden's face every time I go near that girl was enough to keep me going. Just to know I have so much impact on one person that I can make him squirm is so refreshing, even more so of he is my sworn enemy. 

I dug through my drawer and looked at those papers one last time and it instantly brought a smile to my face. These papers were enough to prove Kayden guilty for something that happened years ago. For something that I was responsible for. I mentally patted myself on the back for my amazing brains and skill, and well, mostly money, that allowed me to do this to him. 

I had, very conveniently changed the evidence in such a way that it looked like Kayden was there at the site of crime, when it actually happened, and I, instead of him, was elsewhere. I thought once more about how he came rushing to save that piece of shit. Not that I wanted her anyway, but it would have been fun to watch him burn. 

Now there was no way I would be getting near her in the near future, or even in the distant future. I would have to find a way to change that. Thinking about that beautiful red scar got me back to thinking about what happened two years ago. Kayden and I had been drinking just like any other day and that whiny limp of a guy, Bert, came up. What kind of a name was that, anyway. 

Kayden said he had had too much to drink and he would be going to the restroom for a minute and even though I tried my level best to stop him and have some fun with this guy, he just left. Now he tries and acts all innocent. That fucker knew how I used to get when I had a lot to drink. He just didn't want to see me do it. He knew Bert would be hurt. Very Hurt. 

It started with a little leg pulling and joking around and before I knew it, he was on the floor and I kept kicking him repeatedly in the gut. In my defense, I didn't want to kill him. He was just being  a prick of a person. He must have done something to piss me off. Or maybe, he hadn't. I was too drunk to notice. Bert yelled his lungs out and of course Kayden would have heard him, but he never came. It makes me feel slightly better to think that if Kayden had tried to stop me, I don't know, but maybe I would have stopped. 

Maybe Kayden could have saved his life. So indirectly, I am not doing anything wrong by framing him. He fucking deserves it. My eyes scanned down the paper one last time. The paper that the police had come looking for had been long destroyed. No cctv footage, no witnesses, no evidence. I was going to let it lie low like that if he wasn't the popular one. 

People just knew that anything wrong had to do with me, so they just assumed that I had done it, and Kayden just went scot-free. The only thing that he did sensibly was not open his darned mouth to the cops during investigation. It was an open and shut case. No evidence, nothing to lead to anything. If anybody saw this paper, it would prove everything. 

This was the paper that had our records stating where we were during the time the crime had taken place. We had this lame rule in our school that all students were required to flash their id's everywhere they went. It was something that had been created in place of attendance, but it was taken away since people usually forgot to bring/lost their cards. 

All I did was hide the original records hidden, and have the roll numbers and the IDs changed so that it looked as if I was not anywhere near and Kayden was out there with Bert. Did I really want to show anyone these papers. To be honest, I was a little nervous since this would mean that the whole investigation would start afresh and I didn't even want an iota of doubt to come on me. 

Either wa, it was good to have him vulnerable at this point. And as far as that bitch was concerned, I might just find a way to fuck her to spite him even more. 

                                                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEYY GUYSS!!! OMG I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME BUT I HAVE HAD A TRUCKLOAD OF WORK PILED ON MY FRAGILE SHOULDERS AND I JUST HAVE A LOT TO DO. ANYWAY I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I DO WANT TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND I WILL. IT MIGHT JUST TAKE A LITTTTLE MORE TIME THAN ORIGINALLY PLANNED. I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL UPDATE SOON..... HOPEFULLY. MEANWHILE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I THINK IT WAS ONLY FAIR THAT I GET THE SUSPENSE OUT AND CLEAR TO ALL YOU CONFUSED SOULS.