Please show yourself...

The whole week was busy. Shows, practice, shedules. I don't even see the guys anymore. They come late home and go early to their shedules. But... He came everynight to visit me. And I'm used to it.

I like it how he hugs me. And I think I got a little crush on him. Eventhough I didn't saw him yet.

I opened my eyes and glanced to my left. 8:00 in the morning. I jumped out the bed. I walked in the kitchen...no Jin to make breakfast. Is it weird to miss them although we live together.

I made some snacks and packed it in bags. I put a hoodie on and locked the doors. Let's suprise them!
I took a cab to their entertaiment. After a few minutes I arrived.

I slowly walked in.
"Excuse me where are the BTS?" She pointed on the stairs and told me that they are in the last tranings studio the last door.

I walked down and searched for the door. The last door is opened? I peeked in they are laying on the floor/couch.

Jm: "Guys....I can smell food" he sniffed in the air. That's funny.
Rm: "Jimin we are hungry too but we don't imagine smells" he sighed hard. Aish these guys work till death and don't eat.

I slowly walked in and sat down behind them. Looks like they are to tired to notice.

"Aish guys ya should eat don't make me worry" they all looked at me shocked and suprised at the same time. Then they looked at the big bag.
"Oh this?" I opened the bag and put the food on the floor.

They all came around the food and sat down.
Rm: "Food?" He looked so hungry. I nodded and smiled.
Jm: "I told ya it smeeeellld on foood~"

Everyone took the food and started to eat.
Jin: "Aww is my princess worrying about us?" i nodded slowly.

Jh: "Aish sweety don't worry we're perfectly fine see" he started to dance. I giggled by his actions.

Jh: "Hm sweety we'll go out tomorow" he winked at me. Ohh I'm corious where!

"Where are we going?" He put some meat in his mouth and shook his head.
Jh: "I won't tell you" he then smiled. I pouted.
Jin & Jh: "Awee how cute" they both pinched my cheeks. Ouch. I slaped their hands away.