Chapter 17

Ashton giggled as Michael sat down on his lap, placing his hands on his hips and looking up at him.

Michael wrapped his arms around Ashtons neck and as drunk as they were they both started swaying their hips and messing. Michael glanced over to see Calum and Luke gone but was too drunk to comprehend why or where they went, all that mattered was that they were gone.

"Ashtonnnnn." Michael giggled, still swaying his hips.

"Mikeyyyyy." Ashton replied, only to have his mouth be covered by Ashtons.

"Shhh!" Michael laughed, "I have a secret!"

Ashton looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "Tell me!"

Michael removed his hand from Ashtons mouth and looked around before leaning really close and whispering. "What I'm about to say you can't tell anyone, okay! Not Calum and especially not Luke. Yet."

Ashton just nodded and kept staring at him.

Michael took a deep breath and leaned closer. "I'm-"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Calum yelled, yanking Michael from the back of his shirt and throwing him roughly on the ground, causing Michael to wince out in pain. Luke gasped and crouched next to Michael. "What the hell was that for Calum?!"

Calum angrily caught Ashton and smashed his lips against Ashtons roughly. Ashton gasped but wrapped him arms around Calum before Calum pulled back. "You're mine. Fucking mine!"

"W-what are you talking about?" Ashton asked. "Are you still drunk?"

"You kissed Michael!" He angrily spat. "You were making out with him in front of me!"

Ashton gave a completely confused look and looked over to Michael who was now slowly standing up, with the help of Luke. Luke seemed angry too but at Calum rather than Ashton or Michael.

"I was not!" Ashton frowned, "He was close to me because he was trying to tell me a secret!"

"Well you don't lean your lips close to someone elses lips when you're saying a secret you lean them to their ear!"

"Michaels drunk." Luke pointed out.

Calum just glared at them all. "What secret was he trying to tell you? Hm?" Calum asked. Ashton looked over at Michael who had a terrified look on his face and shook his head. "N-No it's a secret!" Michael frowned.

"Were you going to tell my Ashton you have feelings for him or some shit!"

Michael shook his head again. "No! I love Luke and he k-knows that!"

Luke was rubbing soothing circles on his back and telling him that it's okay, that Calums drunk and he doesn't mean any of it.

"I don't know what he was going to say because you yanked him off me before he could say it." Ashton spoke up. Calum nodded slowly before turning back to Michael. "Why can't you tell me your secret?" Calum frowned.

"It's a big deal." Michael sighed. "And I'm really scared and I just want to talk about it with Ashton for now."

Calum frowned but signalled Michael to go to Ashton to he can say what he needs to say. Michael pulled Ashton away from Calum and Luke and sat down. Ashton followed and sat next to him before putting a hand on his thigh.

"What's up?" He asked, looking at Michael concerned. Michael bit his lip.

"What I'm going to tell you is a hundred percent true, okay? It is possible and I've only known for about two weeks, and it's really scary to me."

Ashton stared at Michael confused as he spoke. Michael looked at the ground.

"Ashton, I'm pregnant."

Ashton stared at his face. He wasn't too drunk anymore. He had a completey straight expression too.

"But you're-"

"It's possible!" Michael whimpered. "And I don't know how but I knew since I was young because my mom told me but I never thought about it and I started feeling weird and I-"

By now Michael was sobbing and Ashton went over to comfort him. "Hey, hey Michael shh." Ashton rubbed circles on his back. "Luke is the love of your life, right?" He felt Michael nod on his shoulder. "Than this is a good thing. You'll get through this." Ashton assured and pulled pack. Michael stood up weakly. "Oh, and Michael?"

"Ya?"

"Congratulations."

-

OKAY DISCLAIMER: yes, Michael is pregnant but NO there won't be much mention of it because I know some of you are uncomfortable with that kind of thing and idek how it works SO ya, this book is coming to an end soon anyways :(

I SAID THIS WOULD BE LONGER BUT I'M V BUSY BACK AT SCHOOL SO SHH

(Ps. For anyone that isn't familiar with a guy getting pregnant, I'm being honest when I say I know nothing about it, but apparently it's a rare thing and a man can be born with the women parts (he still has a dick just inside him he has a womb and stuff idek myself)