FIVE

CODY
It took me like 2 fucking hours to get to the arena but i wasn't complaining. Its all worth it since i get to see my baby (Harry) singing his heart out on stage. Of course unless some girl chucks a redbull can at him again.

People are so stupid sometimes. I was currently walking toward the entrance to the floor seats waiting to get a band that shows thar your here to watch the show.

Since I was here alone I pretended I had friends and was on my phone as the line slowly moved. I was caught up in my phone that i didn't realize it was my turn until a girl behind me shoved me forward.

There were four girls putting the bands on. One of them actually looking oddly familiar. I walked over to her and as soon as I faced her i realized who it was. It was the girl from starbucks.

She seemed to remember me since her cheeks immediately turned pink and she smiled at me.

"Hey starbucks girl"

"Hi" she giggled. She lightly touched my wrist and brought it closer to her.

"I didnt see you as a guy who liked one direction" she said looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"Well i am" I scratched the back of my head nervously as i watched her clip the bracelet on my wrist.

"Thats really cool" I smiled and walked away probably glowing red. I walked over to my seat with my stomach going crazy with butterflies not only because of starbucks girl but because I WAS RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO THE CAT WALK!

20 minutes later I was at my seat munching on popcorn and a huge ass water bottle that i bought when someone sat next to me.

"Well now i know you wont be fainting on me since you have that big ass water bottle"

Starbucks girl was sitting right next to me...I'm going to fucking die.

Aisoorviiskdks UPDATEEEEEEEE YAYAYAYAYA

as always it sucks nut sacks but here ya go. Dont worry cody and christine will get together soon be patient my children.

Give it like 3 chapter :D

Anyways I WENT TO ROWYSO IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE 5SOS!!!

BAAAAIIIIII

-irwin