SnowBALLS

3rd P.o.V.

Sasuke and Naruto are on their way home from school.
The blonde is talking, as always, while the raven just walks next to him, to tired from school to really listen or do anything else when...

BAAM
"HEADSHOT" Naruto bursted into laughter when he saw the white, glittery snow he placed in the middle of his best friends face.

"Dobe, what was that for?" Sasuke said still tired and emotionless.

"For not even trying to listen to me as always. Teme" Naruto said with a wide grin that grew up to his whiskers.

Suddenly Sasuke placed his bag down, wiped the snow out of his face and began to smirk.
"You didnt just do that and thought there would be no consequences. Did you?"

He formed a snowball and before Naruto could even realise what had happened his face was covered in snow.

"TEEEMEEEEEE" he screamed half laughting "That was'nt fair. I was'nt ready."

"You should probably save your ass after what you've done or your sexlife will flip to a zero" Sasuke shouted while forming another snowball.

"I dont have a sexlife you already know that I broke up with Kiba so I dont caaaare" he stuck out his tounge and threw another snowball at Sasuke. He has always been happy that Sasuke had no problem with him beeing gay.
"But be carefull or my balls will hit your mouth and you wont be able to kiss your beloved fangirls anymore"
He grinned. Sasuke never kissed them though.

Sasuke looked at him with a puzzled expression that soon changed into a laughting one.
He fell onto the snow and rolled himself from laughting.

Then the realisation hit. Narutos face reddened at high speed.
"Sh-shut up teme! You know I didnt mean it like that." he put his hands in his pockets.

"Well but...ok ok I'll stop" Sasuke tried to hold back his laughter, still having a huuuge grin on his face.
"But to be honest, every gay person would want to do that. I mean just look at me I'm so gorgoeus" thats when he couldnt hold back his laughter anymore.

Narutos face reddened even more.
"Just shut up I said," he turned his face away from Sasuke to hide his embaressement "what do you even know about beeing gay?" he mumbled.

Suddenly Sasuke stopped laughting.
They could hear the wind how he blew throuhg their hair and feel every snowflake that made its way to their skin.

"Actually a lot" he said calmly as he started to blush slightly.

Narutos mouth slipped open.
"Like how do you know much about it. Just cause you're smart doesnt mean that you know everything. Like are you a stalker or what. Like I-I never told you about it and wait whaaaaaaat?!"

"Naru calm down" he sighed "I'm gay too"

"Since when?" Narutos eyes widened "I mean why have you never told me? It would all have been so much easier. But now that I think of it you never had a girlfriend bevore even though they all fancy you." the blonde blurted out, still totally impressed.

"Cause it wouldnt have been easier for me. And definetly not for you too." he now laid down and gazed into the sky. He looked worried and hurt.

"Thats not true! And apart from that have you ever had a boyfriend or how do you know for shure that you're gay?" Naruto now sat down at Sasukes feet.

He shook his head and closed his eyes
"Noup, never had one. But there is someone I like so I'm positive that I'm gay"

"Who is he? I'll help you with him, belive it!" Naruto said with a wide, forced grin. His eyes werent smiling though.

"I know him pretty well and he is a hyperactive Ninja that always makes his words come true..."

"Waaait. It isnt Kiba, is it!?" Naruto shouted with hurt in his voice.

"Hell no! Aaand...
He has a dream and he will follow his dream no matter what. He has the most warming smile that I know and his hair is golden like the hair of an angel. He is also my age and I'm reminded of his eyes every time I look into the sky. And then there are these cute whiskers..."

Suddenly Naruto started to blush as he realised who Sasuke was talking about. And with every word Sasuke said Narutos face lit up even more.

"Do I also know him?"

"And most of the times he just doesnt get what other people are talking about. Not even when they are talking about him." Sasuke said calmly and sad because for him there was no way that Naruto would return his love. Then he closed his eyes. Waiting for the other one to say something stupid.

The noise of a car disturbed the two and Sasuke was just about to open his eyes when two soft lips where pressed on his and a warm, well known thumb ran over his cheek

"Teme. Why didnt you say something earlier?" Naruto whispered as he broke the kiss

"You had Kiba plus you could have said something too, dobe! Well I mean it's not just my fault. Dont sa..." the now fully awake Sasuke said loudly as he was cut off by the one above him.

"I love you too" he smiled warmly and pulled his head down for another kiss.