How It Works

How it works:

This competition will last eight weeks, but you will only write at the most 4 chapters, and at least 1. (You may continue this story even if you do get eliminated) Once I get 16 people who are willing to join they all write a chapter and I will put it in a reading list. Then they will randomly be faced off against another author. Whichever author gets the most points on their chapter that week moves on, and the other one is sadly eliminated.

Points:

Every vote you get for that chapter results in a point, plus I can give you up to 10 points.

How will the weeks work:

Once I get 16 authors you will have one week to write a chapter.

Week 2 is a voting week, so no chapters need to be written, by the end of the week winners will be announced and new match ups will start.

Week 3 writing week; 8 people are still in and writing their second chapter

Week 4 voting week, no chapters will be written by the end of the week four winners will be announced and new match ups.

Week 5 writing week, 4 people left, writing third chapter

Week 6 voting week,by the end of the week we will find the winners which will face off for first, and the losers remains in so they can face off for 3rd.

Week 7 writing week, working on the fourth chapter

Week 8 voting week, by the end Winners will be announced.

How to enter:

Private message me on this account.

You don't need to have book writing experience, but don't be a sore loser.

All I need to know for you to enter is you username or something I can call you, age, and your country.

Prizes

1st

Follow from 5 accounts

Read, vote and comment on all works

Shout out

2nd

Follow from my main account

One vote and comment

Shout out

3rd

One follow

Shout out

Extra stuff

If deadline is failed to be met, it will result in your opponent winning that round. People may vote for all chapters competing. If it results in a tie I will have the final say.

The chapter must be 750-2000 words.

The book can be on any subject, but must include the topic on that week. Make sure to give me the title of the book after the first due date. The chapter CAN NOT be published before the due date, or none of the votes will count.

You may not enter a book which is already published

If you have any questions feel free to private message me!

I am so excited!!

I also recommend following so you don't miss any due dates or new match ups

Good luck!!