One Year Tomorrow

This book will be fully publish in late October / early November.

---

Brooke Summers is probably another ordinary collage girl to you. With the occasional midnight parties, her absolutely loving and gorgeous boyfriend and the free flowing study life, she doesn't seem to have any kind of problem in that little world of hers.

Apart from her secret.

Something that's been hiding within her for almost a year... Tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the day it all happened a year ago.

Will she be able to survive tonight? A night filled with true nightmares, a night where she wakes up every hour, covered head to toe in beads of sweat, a night where she will remember ever single detail... Of what she did. Or will she break down? Give in and manage to tell someone, hoping they don't hate her forever.

She maybe a new person now, but the old self will always be buried deep within her darkening soul.

Extra bit

Hi. My name is Brooke Summers. You may know that I'm in collage right now and that I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, Jackson. My friends and I are all very close, we tell each other absolutely everything.

Apart from me.

Every time I think of not telling them my biggest mistake, makes me want to hurl. I know they pour their hearts out to me, from their deepest secrets to extremely shallow ones, but I still, after almost a year have not been able to bring myself to tell any human in this world about my real nightmare.

Yes I know you're thinking I'm the worst sort of person, to keep this from my closest people, but what you don't know is what my secret is, therefore you will never understand how hard it might be to tell this... Until I tell someone of course.

---

Hi guys!

Only a snippet out for 2 months xx

Vote is you liked.

Commet if you loved..

Fan if you loved a lot...!