Here *Crush Imagine*

This is one of my first imagines so if it sucks Im sorry.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that I was sucked into going to this party by (b/f/n). (He/She) spent all week talking about how this party was about to be wild and all the things we were going to do and my stupid self started to actually believe (him/her). The second we stepped through the door (he/she) ditched me for (his/her) (girlfriend/boyfriend). I arrived two hours ago and I had see two people throw up, 8 people smoking weed,3 fights, 4 people trying to get my number and way too many people trying to be something there not. As if the dj suddenly understand my pain he began to play 'Here'. I was currently sitting in the kitchen with a cup full of punch that I was 95% sure was spiked.I looked out at all the people and began question ask for about the hundredth time that night why I was here.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and all i could think was please let this be my friend and not another drunk person.I turned around and to my suprise it was (c/n).

C(crush):Umm.... Hey

Y (you): Hi

C:I was um just over there and I was wondering if you would like to dance.

I began to look at him like he was crazy.

Y:Is this a joke because I'm not up for no bullshit tonight.

The minute the words left my mouth I regretted them he instantly looked hurt and began to walk away. I yelled out to him.

Y:HEY!!!

He turned around still sporting a heartbroken face.

Y: Umm I'm sorry... it's just..umm.... yes

C: Yes?

Y: Yes I'd like to dance

C: Really? You dont have to if you..

I cut him off by grabbing his hand and leading him to where people were dancing. We held each other close and danced to the music. As I got into the rhythm I began to think that this is why I was here

____________________________________

I know that was kinda bad but it's the best I got. *Request If you want*

*I own nothing except the ideas for this story*