Chapter 3

Admin: Hello minna!! Again, sorry for the late update. There were a lot of problems with the guild (as in Natsu and Gray destroying it... again) so we all had to help in rebuilding the guild. Now the guild looks brand new!! Yay! Anyways, I hope you guys like Chapter 3!!
Wendy Marvell
~~~~~
Levy's POV:
As Mr. Clive was talking about the human body, I was busily trying to take notes. As I was about to finish, Natsu came in from his trip to the office. But this time, someone else was with him. She seemed sort of familiar ... Oh! She was the girl that I accidentally bumped into earlier!! Hopefully I can apologize for that ... "You can sit beside Levy McGarden." I hear Natsu say. Wait! That's me! I stand up and wave my hand while my face is hot. How embarrassing to be seen like this! But she sat beside me casually not really caring about how my act. Thank goodness!
"Levy, can you let Lucy barrow your notes?" I hear Mr. Clive say.
"Of course!" I pass my notebbook to Lucy. She politely takes it and gently opens up the pages. As Mr. Clive continued the rest of biology, before I knew it break came.
"Thanks for letting me use your notebook." Lucy gave me back my notebook with a shy smile on her face. Wow was she quick at copying everything!
"Not a problem! How are you enjoying Fairytail High so far?"
"I really enjoy it. I feel welcomed here."
"Wanna eat lunch with me?" I ask politely. She looked kind of shocked but smiled.
"Sure! Oh, can I ask what the next period is?"
"Math. Mrs. Connell is our math teacher. Oh, but currently she's having a baby so we have a sub."
"Oh, okay thanks."
"Not a problem." The bell rangs and our classroom door opens. We all smile seeing the old sub again. I turn to Lucy and I quietly whisper, "This is Mrs. Blendy but she insists on calling her Sherry."
"Thanks again." Lucy replies. As Sherry continues with the usual schedule, I look at Lucy and see that she catches up quickly. Boy is she smart, I think to myself. Before we all knew it, lunch came.
~~~
We all took our lunch from our lockers and headed back to the classroom. Me and Lucy decided to sit near the back. As we open up our bento boxes, Lucy commented on how cute mine looked. I said her was cute too... and it really was. She had little octopuses and everything. All I did was place different colours of food in a pattern.
"Hey Lucy can we be friends?" I ask.
"Of course!" She replies with a huge smile.
"Can I call you Lu-chan?" I ask feeling a bit weird.
"Sure! Although, I don't really have a nickname for you yet..."
"That's okay!" I say with a relief she didn't think I was stupid. Just then, Natsu comes over.
"I knew you two would get along well!!" He says with a grin.
"Hey fire boy! Trying to hit on girls again?" Says Gray, one of my classmates.
"What was that ice princess?" Natsu yelled back.
"Boys break it up!" Says Erza. I quickly tell Lucy all of these people and try my best to introduce them all.
"Sorry about all the fighting," Erza quickly apologizes to Lucy, even though it wasn't her fault as usual.
"Anyways.." says Natsu, "Apparently I'm supposed to have 'a team' for being student council of 2B so... Wanna join?"
"Wait.. who exactly are you talking to?" I ask.
"You and Lucy of course! And Erza, you can join if you want to."
"Are you sure?" I see Lucy ask.
"Of course!!!" Natsu replies.
"I'll gladly join." Erza says.
"I'll join if Lu-chan joins." I find myself saying.
"I will gladly join student council!! When's the next meeting?" Lucy asks. And before we knew it, we were all talking about how excited we all were about this new event.