Craving

The school year has already started for the children of Tokyo 3, and 8th grade students across the city were tired as hell. 3 weeks in and they already have a ton of homework. Great. Another thing that sucks is that shinji has every class with Kowaru except their electives, shinji has home ec and Kowaru has chorus, but only helps the teacher with the piano.

Finally, home Ec time, shinji's 5th period. He spent all day focusing on Kowaru. He doesn't even talk to him, and even after what they did at the party? Shinji feels awful about this. He feels hurt, like he was used.
"Today class, we're going to be taking care of our own babies!" The teacher speaks enthusiastically
The class looks at her, confused
Asuka leans over towards shinji and whispers "it better not be a real baby"
"I will assign each of you in a group of 2, and you both will take care of a sack of flour!"
*cue groan that could be heard from outer space*
"Let's see... The first couple will beeee.. Ah! Shinji and Asuka!" Asuka makes some commotion an-
"Shinji will you stop monologuing your whole life and pay attention for once?!" Asuka screams. Will she ever chill out for once

Shinji carries the flour bag back to math. Again, he has to see him in there.

"New seats everybody! Stand by the wall in a line" the teacher yells after half the class already gets out their stuff they need for the class.

She sits shinji on the left corner all the way to the front of the class, great. A spot where it would be so hard to pay attention to. And then she sits Kowaru right to the right of him. Great.

Class is halfway over. Functions are so easy, shinji learned them in like 5th grade. He wishes he could be as smart as Asuka and Rei and be in honors math, but he's not, and now he's stuck here getting lost in this cute guy who sits next to him's face. "Why does the only gay person I know have to be cute.."

People are putting their stuff away as class ends, turning left to look in their bags, when Shinji grabs his papers off his desks and moves his hands to the right in a swift movement and then accidentally hits the bag of flour right off of his desk.
Oh no
Ohhhh nooo
Oh no oh no
It falls off, while Kowaru is turning to look down into his bag. It happens in slow motion.
The bag flies off the desk
The bag falls
The bag hits the ground
Flour explodes from the bag
Right
Into
Kowarus
Face
Kowaru sits there, not moving
Everybody is watching.
"Shinji, go with him to wash it off"

They walk out of the class, when Kowaru says "I have an extra shirt in my locker."
"O-okay"
They get the shirt and walk to the boys bathroom.
He watches Kowaru take off his shirt.
His upper body looks hot (to Shinji)
He's not ripped, but he has some muscle (but not a lot)
Shinji even feels himself start to drool.
He's mesmerized and watches Kowaru wipe off the flour with his dirty shirt, but then Shinji snaps out of his trance and goes to help him wipe it off.
"Kowaru... Why did you kiss me if you were never going to talk to me again?"
He didn't answer.
When he finished wiping his face, he doused himself in water to wash off the remaining flour.
"Ohhh he's hot when he's wet" Shinji thought as he felt his heart skip a beat every 2 beats
Kowaru then turns to Shinji and walks close to him, but Shinji takes a step back every time Kowaru takes a step forward, until he's struck a hard surface behind him... A wall.

He was cornered. Kowaru put his hands right above shinji's shoulders and looked him in the eyes for at least a minute. He inched in and kissed him again, but this time it was different. Kowaru pressed himself hard against Shinji. He then wrapped his arms around him, almost begging for him to be closer. Shinji felt mad butterflies. He felt an erection, and was starting to get nervous that Kowaru might feel it, and he did. Kowaru liked it though. Shinji then starts using tongue while kissing Kowaru, and every 18 seconds they take breaths. They touch each other on their backs and arms, rubbing and grasping. It felt like Kowaru truly loved him. Then Shinji notices it. Kowaru has an erection too. He then feels Kowaru grinding he's erection against shinji's.

Shinji can't help but moan it feels so good. He breaks the kiss and just moans. Kowaru then stops and tells Shinji,
"We have to be quiet."
Kowaru unwraps his arms from Shinji and pulls away from his grasp.
"Maybe I can come over tonight"
Then he takes his other shirt, puts it on, and walks out of the bathroom.

Shinji then follows close behind and they begin to talk about music pieces and great, non-common composers, acting like nothing ever happened, and then plan what time Kowaru comes over that night.

Stay tuned pls <3