rescue

I wake up when snow hits me in the face.
"Uh hinata hinata " i say searching frantically.

Hinata pov

"These are the same guys that wanted my chakra" i say to myself.
"I have one chance to break free" i think as the man has his hand over my mouth and my hands are bounded.
"I got to wait for a large gap in the tree" as i wait i feel like the trees are right next to each other.
"There i see a large enough gap" i think to myself.
Chomp
"Ow you little" as he drops me
I'm looking at the sky as i fall throught the tree.
* up above just her hands were bounded.*
As i hit the grass i sit up and yell at the top of my lungs.
" SASUKE " i yell till my voice gave out. As the man came down he hit me.
"You little bitch" he said hitting me as i grow a smile and begin to chuckle.
"Don't hit her you asshole" the other man said.
"He he he" i said laughing creepily.
"Whats so funny you bitch-stop you dumbass" the guy said cutting off his partner with a push.
"If you really value your life you will keep a eye on me" i said quietly.
"Why"
"Cause if i get my hand on you your done for" i said spitting out blood with a evil grin as my eyes change color.
"We are walking from here" said the less ruder guy.

A while later

"I guess no one realized i was missing" I think to myself as my legs give out.
"Get up get up" the man said yanking my hair.
"It's already dark shes probably tired lets camp out for the night." the other guy says.
"Wow sasuke didn't come for me" i say sitting on a log before i feel a kuni cut through the boundings behind me .
I act muggy and tired. The nice guy gets pulled into the forest.
"Sagu sagu" man called out .
"I warned you" i said standing before i tackled him to the ground.
"Gentle fist" i say .
I was tired of him abusing me i unleashed all my jutsus on him.
"Hinata hinata you will kill him" Hinata sasuke said touching my arm as I pulled my arm around and knocked his off my shoulder. I look to see my hands covered red .
I then step back and feel a cold arms around my neck.
"Move and I'll -give me a scab i dear you " i say cutting him off.
"Let her go or I'll kill you" sasuke said before i attacked
I grab the knife and hit him in a pressure point before punching him constantly.
"Hinata " i heard before i realized what happened.

Sasuke pov

"She killed them both i just knocked out the guy i pulled into the forest" I think to myself.
"Hinata it's-" i stopped talking as i notice her shaking. She smacks off my arm with a round smack and runs into the forest. She looks back at me and i see her eyes change from grey back to normal .

"Hinata" i yell after her as she disappeared into the night.

Hinata pov

"My hands are covered in blood I'm a killer" I say coming along side a little river .
I just sit there until i hear sasuke.
"Hinata i found you were gone when i woke up your hair was in the snow." he said but i got up and ran down the river only to fall cause my legs gave out.
"Why must he see me like this"i think to myself touching my puffy eyes and red nose.
"Why" i say splashing my fist in the water before everything goes black.
Sasuke pov.

I picked her up and ran towards the village. "She has a high fever" I say.

"Why Because no ones perfect" i say walking down the snowy path to the village