Trapped

💫Mabel's POV💫

   "wait, you mean that time travel guy?" I ask confused. Since when did Ford know blendin. He just ignored my question though and started rummaging through a black bag. I don't know what he was looking for but he seemed to have found it. When I finally saw what was it his hands I was even more confused. It was just a red screwdriver. "how exactly is a screwdriver going to help us right now stanford" gruncle Stan asked. Ford ignored Stan too. Then he started saying something into the screwdriver. I couldn't tell what he was saying, mostly because he was whispering like we weren't  supposed to hear it. After he got done talking, blendin suddenly appeared. "what do you want now stanford" he said, acting like me and Stan didn't even exist. "listen, I need you to teleport me and my family to dimension 428, can you do that for us." "no way, that dimension is for demons only, and I'm not going to break any more rules than I have already by just comeing to this time."Geez, blendin didn't change at all.   "Blendin, you still owe me after I saved you from that monster." Then blendin instantly got his tape measure or time machine, what ever it is out of his tool belt. We all held hands as we teleported to bills home dimension.

🌲dippers POV🌲

Everything around me was dark. After I woke up from being teleported here, all I could remember was bill taking my body and pure hatred. But pure hatred towards who? It could possibly be bill that I was hating, but it's all really fuzzy. As soon as my mind registered what happened, I felt so stupid. My family will be so mad that I made that deal. I'm mad that I made that deal. Gruncle Stan will probably scold what I did. Ford will think he should have never trusted me with anything. And mabel........I really don't know what mabel would think. She could forgive me, or she could think I betrayed her. Maybe they think I sided with Bill. I really hope not. It felt like I was siting there for hours thinking about how they could react. Then I finally got up and came to my senses. OK,so I have no idea where I am, if I'm even still alive, and I can't see anything. "it won't be that hard to escape, right" I quitely said out loud. After I said that I immediately rammed into a wall. The was so cold. I never noticed it until now, but the entire room was freezing. I tried to tuck into my vest, but my hands just went straight through my body. That's right,im basically a ghost now that Bill has my body. Ugh, I should never had let jealousy and rage come over me while I was looking at those memories. That's it! I was looking at my memories when I felt that sudden burst of rage! Everything came back to me like a smack in the face. I felt horrible that I even thought that mabel and gruncle Stan could ever hate me. But now it could be true. They could actually hate me now that I could have brought on the end of the world. Can I ever go back home? Would mabel shun me even if this all turned out OK? This is just to much. Soon I realized I was crying. I couldn't stop either. So i was just crying on the cold floor like the coward I am. I am no hero, I'm just a kid with a interest in supernatural things. I was a fool to think I could ever be something more than that.

  💫Mabel's POV💫

  I forgot how weird it is when you time travel. Or I think this case dimension travel. When my head finally stoped spinning, I open my eyes to see stars. It was SO cool! I can't believe this is bills home! Then blendin rapidly stretched the tape measure and teleported out. What was his problem? This place is beautiful! As I started walking towards the stars ford put a firm handhold on my shoulder. "Mabel, what ever you do don't leave our sight. You got that mabel" "Come on Ford, this place is amazing! What could possibly be dangerous here." I can't believe ford thought this place was dangerous. It's just a bunch of stars. "Alright, remember why we're here. We need to find the dream dust and get out of here." Ford said. We all noted and started walking in a random direction. You can't really tell where your going here, but at least there's lots to see. When we were walking for what felt like days,we finally found a little light in the distance. But as we started running toward it, I heard something that sounded familiar."Wait, good gruncle Stan did you hear that." they both stoped and looked at me in confusion. "We don't hear anyth-" he was cut off by the soft whimpers of someone crying. But not just anyone, I heard that whimper one to many times. "Dipper! Dipper!" I started shouting. All that I got in reply was silence. The whimpering had stopped. "Kid! Where are you!" Ford yelled. It took a second before he answered.  "go away" he said in a voice that was barley audible. "No way dipper. We aren't going to leave you here. Now tell us where you are!" I yelled back. "It won't make a difference mabel. Even if I do tell you where I am I will just slow you down." he said in a little louder voice this time. "Kid, you won't slow us down. You'll help us even more!" gruncle Stan said. "no......just go away and leave me alone. I'm just a worthless piece of junk." What had bill done to him! He never spoke like that! I could hear that he was at the brink of tears and that broke my heart. "Please dipper! Tell us where you are!" at that their was no answer. "dipper! You answer me right now! Sir dipping sauce! Dipping dots! Bro bro!" nothing was working. All that came back was silence. "Cmon mabel. If he can't tell us where he is, then we can't find him." gruncle Stan said trying to comfort me. It worked a little bit but not a lot. "Fine, let's just go get that dream dust and get out of here" I finally said. But I wasn't going to give up on dipper. Not now, not ever.