Chapter 12

Sleep that's all I want. WHY WONT THEY LET ME SLEEP!!!!! I can feel people shaking my shoulder, poking my cheeks and worst of all.......making noise. WHY CANT THEY SHUT UP!!! Oh yeah I can make them shut up hahah I forgot I had an alice.  But it hurts to use my alice the pain would be to much to deal with again. Life is full of dilemas like people who some how eat tacos wrong like who the hell does that!!! Not me I'm a taco enthusiast, unless its Tuesday don't talk to me on Tuesday i'll be to busy eating tacos. STOP BRAIN YOUR GOING OF TOPIC!!!

"Jesus can't I get any sleep around here." I hold a voice void of emotions cause like there all boring now and I can't mess with them.............yet ;)

"JIN-SENSEI IS COMING!!!!" I hear someone exclaim in the background. Hmmmm  jin-sensei sounds familiar. why do I recognise that name. :/.

~~Third person - no ones pov ~~

Everyone ran to there seats and stared straight ahead as the door opened and the walking nightmare came in Jin-sensei. Everyone stared straight ahead unknown to them one student remained unaware of the danger that lies ahead.

"Pop Quiz, anyone who fails will be punished so whoever gets the highest mark will become a special star as I have made this test on high school level." ((Insert evil laugh)) Jin-sensei tells the class with a tone of superiority.

The tests were quickly passed around and without another word. But once more one student did not react. so the test went on.

10minutes passed

20 minutes passed

and so on till only 10 minutes remained. "10 more minutes to complete this test." Jin-sensei told the class whilst standing but before he could sit down..... "WAIT WHAT TEST!" exclaimed a student at the back who had been day dreaming this whole time. not one not two but the whole class turned to look at her in exasperation o.O . "The pop quiz in front of you, so you better get started." Jin-sensei spoke quietly thinking of all the punishments he could bestow on poor little rosie a small grin crept upon his face.

So that is how Rose is now out of lala land and in the real world actually doing a test.