****COVERS REQUESTS OPEN

(Please DO NOT message requests on this book please request through pm (private message))

FIRST OF ALL: I don't like when I spend a lot of time on a cover and then you don't even use it. I understand sometimes you lose inspiration/ interest in the story, but please think of the time I have to spend to make these for you guys.

To get a cover I just need you to PM me with the following information...

#1 What you want on the cover.
Ex.title "Lost"

#2Quote (optional)
Ex."——"

#3Authors name or username
"Ex."zombaie" or "Bob Jones"

#4Any specific colors/setting IDEAS for the photo (optional)
Ex.Dark , Grey , Black , red

#5What type of photo you would like?
Ex. A guy holding a girls hand.

#6Any preferred actors? (Optional)
Ex.Bob Ross (lol)

(I do NOT guarantee ANY specific actors and or photos because it can become very difficult to create presentable  cover with such limited content.)

(Please DO NOT message requests on this book please request through pm (private message))

After I make the photo I will post it on here and I will also mention/dedicate
(YOU SCREENSHOT & CROP)

Please COMMENT & LIKE your cover😀 these covers take a lot of work and it stinks when the person receiving it doesn't really acknowledged it yet still uses it.

Also PLEASE mention me in your book just to show appreciation and help me reach higher goals in my book :)

Please
Vote
&
Comment
On
The
Different
Covers!
Thx

Ps/my cover drastically improve over the timeline of my book because I've found better quality systems and such :)

(Please DO NOT message requests on this book please request through pm (private message))