#1: Classy Yet Sassy

For @alicia_here

I hope you like it, if you don't please just tell me and I will make a new one :D!

(Screenshot+crop)

Classy Yet Sassy

Description:

"I don't need you and I don't want you." I say. He doesn't respond which annoys me. I turn around to walk out of his office but the instance I open the door, it shuts closed with a arm pushing against it.
"Can you move?" I ask in a rude tone. He walks closer to me, closing in the space between us. I try to keep as much space between us but my back hits the door and he traps me.
"Just let me show you real love. And I promise I will never hurt you." He says while leaning his head towards mine. I'm not going to let him kiss me. Especially since he thinks he knows real love. He's just about to touch my lips when I raise my knee up to his manly parts. He intakes a breath and drops to the floor in pain.
"You don't know me better than I know myself. I moved on and found someone else who knows real love more than you do. So do me a favor and leave me the hell alone."
***********************
We all believe in your hapily ever after. Growing old and making memory's with the one you love. But what happens of you stop believing? Will you ever find love? Well that is Amanda. Doesn't believe in love ever since a tragic event that changed her life. But one man she just met might just change that. Is it how he doesn't judge, parties like there's no tomorrow, and loves someone like fine china. Can she fall for him and change her ways or will she stick to her reality lifestyle?