Chapter one.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Is what The people around me are screaming. I am about to fight with this gorgeous guy, he is new in town and challenged me to fight with him. I obviously agreed, I need to keep my status up. If people hear that I declined a fight, they'll think that I'm scared and that's just not true.

But first I would like to introduce myself, I am Yasmin O'Neill or 'the Bone Crusher' as my fans call me. I am a boxing celebrity in my little town and that is the nickname my fans gave me, they of course don't know that their Bone Crusher is the sweet and innocent little Yasmin. They would be shocked if they find out, that's also why nobody knows. I would like to live a normal unpopular life with my normal unpopular friends.

But as I was saying I was about to start a fight with this boy, he was dressed in only his sweatpants and shoes. No t-shirt, no nothing else. Not that I minded, he has a gorgeous torso. I was dressed in tight and short sweatpants, they were more easy to move in. I was also wearing a loose t-shirt, but because it was warm I know that I'm going to throw that to the side very fast, I, of course, am wearing a sport bra underneath it.

"Are you ready?" Someone says and we both get ready to begin. I can see he's not a professional, his arms are to close to each other, I could knock him out right now without even moving from my place.

Once we've both nodded he starts counting. "Three! Two! One! Staaaaaart!" He screams before getting the hell out of the 'battleground'. The boy takes a step to me and starts to swing his arms at me. Rookie mistake. I punch him in the face and he stumbles back. My fans are going wild while his are screaming at him to slap the life out of me. It's always nice how much friendliness I get my way. I can see that he's getting worked up and gets ready to throw another punch at me. I do it before he can and hit his face again.

It's then when I see it. No, this can't be true. No! Panic overtakes me. How can he be here? He should be on the other side of the earth? I feel my head getting dizzy but then I am brought back to reality because something hits my stomach.

Oh, it's the boys fist. I look around me and see the boy looking at me with a smug grin in his face, I grin back at him and I see that that only makes him more angry. He punches me again but I block it with my arm and give him a punch in the neck, let me tell you that this hurts like hell so when he steps back because of the pain it's not something weird, just incredibly stupid. I punch him again in his ribcage and than I punch him right on the nose, not hard enough to break it though.

He curses under his breath and wants to punch me again but I punch him in the face one more time, causing him to fall to the ground where I jump on him with my elbow in his ribcage. I hold him in his place on the ground for 15 seconds and then I hear the sign that the match is over. I get of of him and offer him my hand, he takes it and I draw him up. I want to let go of his hand so that he's going to fall on his ass but that would only give me a bad name, and a bad name is not something you want in this part of town.

•••••••••••
Such a boring and short chapter, I know 😩 but if you keep reading I hope you'll like it better.

Have a wonderful day ❤️