Chapter 2

Amiyaah POV
Shit the Mall was pack as fuck. Well finally me and Alexis made our way back to her crib to get ready for this concert." Bitch your ass look good as fuck," Alexis told me " really you know you rocking that damn outfit way better than me," I told her nudging her laughing. Amiyaah phone rings " who might that be " Alexis said cheesing " King the boy from the mall,"I replied." Well answer the phone girl," she told me then I pressed answer.

*Phone conversation begins*
Amiyaah- hello
King- hey beautiful..what you doing tomorrow
Amiyaah- nothing why wassup
King- I was wondering would you mind if I take you out to eat so we can get to know each other
Amiyaah- wellllll I'll call you tomorrow and let you know ok
King- k ma
* End of Convo*

Alexis POV:
Damn her man is fine as fuck." Girl your ass blessed," I told her curling my hair." I guess child,". I finally got done doing my hygiene and was ready to go." Amiyaahhhhhhh come on we don't want to be late," I yelled to her from downstairs." I'm coming just give me one minute," she yelled back. Then two minutes later she finally came downstairs." Yeah a minute my ass," " it wasn't that long though," she responded. We made our way to out red Audi my mom bought me for my birthday." You ready for this August Alsina concert," I asked her." Shit I was born ready for this shit, his ass so sexy. Only if he was younger I'll be kissing on his tattoos," Amiyaah said grinding in the seat.

*25 minutes later*

Amiyaah POV:
We finally made it to the backstage at the concert, and August Alsina was already on stage." Damnn he's fine as fuck girl," I told my friend " shit I know girl," Alexis said dancing to his song I love this shit. Alexis always been a big fan of August since the day he became famous. When August got done performing he came backstage." Omg its August Alsina," Alexis screamed out loud." Hey wassup and what's your name," August asked Alexis." Alexis," she said nervously." Chill sweetheart and its nice to meet you and its nice to meet you," he said giving her a hug but he shouldn't had did that because she's not letting go." This must be your friend," He asked me." Yeah," I replied trying to keep my cool " well what's your name beautiful," " Amiyaah Alsina, its really really nice to meet you," I said smiling big." Hold up how old are you," he asked me confused." 15," I replied kind of wondering why he asking me in such a confusing way." What's your mother's name," " ummm....Onika Maraj why," I asked." Damn I think you is my daughter," August or my father told me." Wait what you mean," " me and your mother went through a lot in our life before you came into his world....she told me she was gonna have a abortion but I guess or as I can see she didn't... Omg give me a hug," he said with tears streaming down his eyes. I couldn't believe it but then it might be true. August Alsina is my father." I have to see your mom and talk to her about this," he told me. Then I gave him my address." Thanks sweetheart...I just can believe it," he said giving me another hug. This just can't be real!!!!

❤❤_Kyriiii _Comment _Vote _ thanks n love ya❤❤