The meeting

While i was in the hostel in one of the highschools in Lagos, Nigeria, my parents decided to change our house and rented an apartment in a choice area in ilupeju Lagos. So it was time for summer holiday and i was so excited to move to this new home because i will be getting my own room.

The driver dropped me off and moved my things to the house and i was welcomed by a beautiful, well furnished, outstanding, well arranged apartment but my family were no where to be found. Its my younger sisters graduation from middle school. My baby sis is going to my high school yaay!

I quickly changed my clothes and joined them at the graduation center. As soon as my baby sister saw me, she ran out of her sit and gave me a bear hug

"i thought you would not make it to my graduation" she said, "i wont miss it for anything in the world, congratulations baby, we going to highschool together yaaaay!!!

We got back home and my mum asked me about school and life generally and she say "my daughter, you have only your senior year before you move on to college, do the best you can, dont play around with boys and dont waste away your innocence. This our new house, they are alot of boys around here and all they want to do is abuse girls so keep yourself and let no one touch you.

I met all the boys in my compound, they seemed really nice not the peverted people my mum painted them to be as soon we all became friends and they treated me like their younger sibling even though i started liking Michael.

My name is Cynthia, im 16years old, i have two siblings and i currently share my beautiful room with my adorable baby sis who is 10years old. I love my sis but she can be a little snitch at times and that pisses me off.

I started hanging out at Micheals more than usual. He became everything I wanted but he actually was everything my mother said. Michael will teach me to go deceive our landlady and lie to her that our parents forgot to provide lunch and my siblings are hungry so as to get money from her. He will teach me to steal food from our house and bring to him but nothing sexual happened because my sister snitched to my mum and alas! That was the end of it. She beat the living day light out of me and beat back my senses into me.  Senior year began and it was also the beginning of something remarkable or so I thought...