The meeting 2

Or so I thought...
It was the beginning of school year, I was attending senior year from a new house with everything new and did I mention a new neighbor.

I had laundry to do in preparation for senior year and I was busy doing it behind the house enjoying the solitude and alone time I had as Michael was no longer a part of my life. But I was doing it just by the vacant apartment in the building.
Hello?... I was startled by a strange couple greeting me as I was carried away with my thoughts. Hi! I said with a cautious tone and a raised brow. "I'm new here I continued but I'm pretty sure I know all my neighbors and I don't think I have met you Mr and Mrs"... I tried to get their names. "Ojumu" the Lady said, "we ain't married" the guy said earning a hot glare from his girlfriend (if looks could kill though). "Soon to be though" she replied haughtily. She sounded very insecure but I was dumbstruck confused as to why she was claiming what they weren't and why she seemed threatened by a 16yr old. Oh did I mention I totally rock the 19 yrs old look.

I kept looking at the lovely couple *note the sarcasm* as they exchanged words. I  coughed slightly to get their attention and gave them a tight smile before I continued by laundry. The lovely lady just huffed and walked away with extra sway to her hips. I almost laughed and that was because the boyfriend beat me to it.

"Hi I'm Wale and I'm sorry about that, she is usually better than that and very nice if you get to know her", he said.  I shrugged and continue washing but not after I checked him out and this man is fine!..."i still didn't get your name" he said again, if we are going to be neighbors I should be able to address you as something or someone and I know pretty girls have  pretty names too.

"Oyin" I responded and if yu don't mind Mr Wale I would like to finish up what I started and leave here before your girlfriend beats me up for talking to her man" I finished with jealousy in my voice...why do I feel jealous? Well Wale is a hunk of a man and I bet he knows how to make girls happy and he has plenty of those plus he is too old for me and has a girlfriend who is sexy and could give any man run for his money. Way out of my league.

So I continued my laundry but Wale did not leave me alone, he stood there observing his surrounding until I heard him gasp, I look at him and caught him staring at my uniform. I smirked and asked " too sexy to be in high school"? Just how old are you? He asked me. 17years old and in my senior year of high school I responded sexily.

"I can honestly say you don't look like a high schooler but a sexy college chick and I hope I will see you around" he said and turned around to walk away with a wink.

Did he just call me SEXY!!!...WOW