Twelve

I groaned as rays of light pierced through my eyes.

"Hara?! Hara, are you okay?!" I heard N saying as my eyes adjust to the light. I only gave a weak nod and coughed.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked curiously as he blinked back his tears.

"Yep. Oppa... uljima~ It wasn't your fault." I said as I gently carresed his knuckles. He sighs and nods.

"But still! I could've stop him from hitting you!" He argues.

"YAH! You were hurt! And Nyx was there to take over! Aish this boy..." I said mumbling the last part.

"What did you say?" He says mischeviously.

"Nothing~ Now move! I need to see Ravi." I said shooing him.

"WHAT?! NO! You will not see him." He says firmly. I sigh and shook my head.

"I need to Hakyeon-ah... He will most likely be tied up by Leo. So don't need to worry..." I said sitting up.

"B-but-" He starts.

"If you don't trust me, then follow me arra?" I said smiling slightly.

"Fine..." he mutters as he helps me up.

We walked up the steps to a room where we heard Ravi's animalistic screams along with a tired looking Leo and a pacing Smile standing infront of the door.

"Leo, Smile, go and rest. I'll handle him." Both of them stared at me in the eye before nodding hesitantly. I smiled appreciately before walking in.

The room was dark with the curtains closed and the bed frame was made out of metal and Ravi was tied to the bed.

He growls animalisticaly and attempted to lunge at me and N. I flinched while N just kept a stone face. His eyes swirling to a gold, similar to my eyes.

"Ravi, tell me. What happend in your past?" I asked gathering my courage. Both men seem to tense up.

"Why should I tell you mortal" His demon hissed while Ravi fought for control. N growls warningly to Ravi's demon while he just smirks.

"You-you;" I paused "murdered your own sister in cold blood didn't you?" I said staring into his eyes. He whimpered and looked down.

"I-I was controlled to do it and somehow I made myself drown my sister when it was thundering outside. I wasn't in c-control of my body, I tried but he was stronger." He spilled his crossed eyes seemed to disappear as he confessed his sins.

N's P.O.V

Unbelivable! She made Ravi turn to normal in a matter of words. She must be strong. I need to discuss this with Leo and Ken,

She might be the chosen lady that the King was afraid of.