The Slide

Just before I start, I would like for you to all check out silversaturn's stories! Their really awesome, and it definatly wouldn't be a waste of your time. Also, check out RenRenxD's stories too! Their so creative, and I love reading em. HatsuneMikuxD's are also REALLY good, I promise that it will be in your reading lists! Thanks! Fan, vote, if you like! Thanks to all ;)

Chp. 1 Meeting

His name was Charlie. It all started in high school. It was that day when he came to school, and I fell in love. I was just sitting on the bench and he walked along the bench and sat down right next to me. That’s when I saw his face. It was beautiful. His eyes were as clear as the bright blue sky. Now don’t get me wrong. His eyes weren’t blue. They were a dark brown, kind of like chocolate. Charlie’s smile was amazing. My heart was filled with pure happiness when he sat down and talked to me. He turned around, smiled, and laughed. “Sorry, didn’t see you there. I’ll leave.” He said.

“Oh no! It’s ok, I mean you seem like a nice person.” I said. “Thanks, well its nice meeting you. Whats your name?” Charlie said. “My name is Carlie. Whats yours?” “Im Charlie. Im new. You probably knew that already though.” And so we went on with our conversation in the playground. As the week passed by, we became best friends.

Our houses arent so far away. They just have a beautiful park between them. God I love that park. Good memories. I hope one day he would walk with me to the park and just talk. Since we became best friends, we've been doing everything together. For example, having lunch, walking to school, and walking home.One day, he said, “Carlie I need to talk to you.” “About what? Im all ears.” I said. We sat down on the park bench and talked for a while. He told me that we’ve been friends for almost a year and he’s been feeling so comfortable being with me.

I told him that I’ve been feeling the same way too. He said only three simple words that filled my eyes with tears and made my heart feel like it was about to burst.

“I like you.” ““I-I like you too Charlie.” I staggered. Tears ran down his cheek. “That’s good. Everything’s going to be ok.” he sighed. And as we talked about our feelings the rest of the night, it was the best night of my life.

I can’t come to say how much I love that slide. It was where we first met, you can’t forget that. The days were all perfect after that, until Mckenna came.

Chp. 2 Mckenna

Mckenna was a friend of mine that came in the middle of 4th grade. Now all she is, is a cruel, mean, person who has anger problems. How could she change so much? It was too much to take in. She was going after him. Mckenna was after Charlie. That day, as I was walking to one of my classes I saw Mckenna eyeing me. She passed me a note saying, “You better stay away from Charlie. He’s mine and you know it.” That afternoon I walked to the park after school. I sat down on the bench.

Not for long, Charlie joined me. “I need to tell you something” we both said. “You go first” he said. I told him about Mckenna’s note. We talked for a while.

“She said that?” he said. “Yeah, she used to be so nice to me. I don’t know what happened.” I said. Finally, I asked him if he liked Mckenna. Charlie said “Yeah….”. You-you do? Tears ran down my cheek. He grabbed my by the shoulders and hugged me tight. “No worries. Your still my girl” he whispered.

I lifted up my head and said “Im your girl?” “Yeah, totally” he smiled. I couldn’t of asked a better day. As I was walking home that night, ,he ran up to me. Taking deep breaths, he said “I=I never got to tell my story. ”

I answered, “Oh im so sorry!! I just got so distracted.”

“Well its really important so listen up.” said Charlie. “Carlie, I just wanted to know if I ever have to leave or if you ever have to leave, will you hang out with another guy when im gone?” he said. “Charlie! I would never do that to you. You’re my best friend and my first love. I couldn’t like anybody else.” I said.

We finished the night with tears and hugs and there was one thing that I liked the best. We didn’t let Mckenna get between us.

Chp. 3 Dealing with Problems

The next day, Mckenna walked up to me and said, "What the hell Carlie. I THOUGHT i told you to stay away from him. You know he's mine." As she walked away, I said, "Tell me one reason why he's yours? How exactly did that happen?" "Well he likes me and I like him so were kind of a couple now." She said. She said it with a tone. And you have no IDEA how much that tone annoyed me.

As I was about to open my mouth, Charlie passed by and stopped right in between us. He said, "Hey Carlie, what do you want to eat for lunch?" "Whatever you want ok?" I said nicely. "Hey! Carlie!! Answer me." Mckenna growled. "Ok! I answered. Lets let Charlie decide huh? Charlie, can you walk to the girl you want to be with please." I said gently.

As he slowly started to walk towards Mckenna, he turned back and ran towards me, and hugged me as tight as he could. He whispered, "I love you and i would never chose anybody else." I hugged him back as tears ran down my cheek.

You really meant that?" I asked him. "Of course I did., like I said, your my girl, and nothing's going to change that. he replied. He smiled. I smiled back and sure enough the tears stopped. I realized that Charlie was the best thing that ever happened to me, I would miss him too much. "Hey you okay?" I heard him ask. "You've been staring at nothing." "Oh yeah, I'm fine." I looked at his brown eyes, the very same ones that made me fall in love.

Chp. 4 Graduation

I was out buying my cap and gown with Charlie. "Can you believe it?" He asked. "In a couple of days, we'll be graduating high school!" He seemed so happy. I smiled at him. "Yeah, it feels like yesterday we were talking and laughing on that slide." He beamed, "You mean, the bench we met on?" He smiled. I smiled bigger.

We were walking towards the exit when Mckenna past me and said, "Oh so this is a whole thing now huh? Holding hands and hugging. Great. "Have fun on your little honeymoon!" I looked at Charlie and he looked at me. Not before long, I said to her, "Yeah, I guess its a thing to hang out with someone you fell in love with." I smiled. Charlie leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek. His big eyes stared at me and said "How could I ask for anything better?" Mckenna stared and said, "Tell me when you guys are done writing your little fairy tale because this doesn't happen in real life!" As she stormed off Charlie looked at me and said, "Meet me at the park tonight ok? And if you want we can have a little picnic." I smiled saying, "Ok, I'll bring the drinks." That night, we were laying down on the grass, looking at the stars together.

"You know, tomorrow's going to be great, and the day after that, and you know why?" I said. "No, why?" "Because I know that your always there for me." I smiled. He smiled saying, "You know Carlie, I would do anything for you. Like this." He leaned over to me and kissed me. I stared at him. "I love you Charlie. And I always will." I said. Sure enough, it wasn't long when we started kissing again. The next morning, all the memories from last night flooded back into my mind, smiling I got up and got ready for school. I was walking to school with my cap and gown in my bag when I stopped and Charlie walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder saying, "Excuse me miss, are you heading somewhere? If you are, I would like to accompany you to your destination." I turned around and smiled. He walked in front of me and said, "Get on. Its going to be a long ride!" I jumped on his back and he carried me to school. By the time we got to school Mckenna was right there to greet us. "Oh so were piggy back ridding now? Wow this is getting more and more stupid." She said as she stormed off. I jumped off and I looked at Charlie. "Why are you being so romantic?" I said. "What do you mean? Im always romantic." He said, laughing. "Right. What was I thinking." I smiled.