Chapter Seven

*Megan's POV*

We had said our goodbyes to Vivian and Victor and we were now making our way to Arizona. We had about 6 hours until we arrived at the venue. The show was in some town I hadn't heard of- Mesa, like the flat-topped mountain. For the first time since this all happened I had time to think, to process what was really happening. When we got on the bus and finally took off I told the guys well, Tony that I was tired and that I was going to go lay down. I lied down in Tony's bunk because I didn't feel like picking a bunk out for myself right now. Of course the second my head hit the pillow my mind couldn't stop racing. I hate it when my thoughts are all forcing to be heard at once. I took a couple deep breaths like I've practiced, but this war in my head never seemed to ceasefire.

He's using you Megan, can't you see?

I know... Wait no, how can he be using me?

He's using you just like all the ones before him.

No! Tony's different. He makes me happy.

They all made you smile in the beginning then they smashed your heart into a million tiny pieces.

Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!

I didn't realize my phone was in my hand until it was across the bunk bouncing off the wall with a loud thud. I heard footsteps running towards me. Before I could oblige someone wrapped their arms around me tight and dragged me into their lap. I couldn't make out who it was; I was losing my grip on reality.

"Sshh. Calm down Meg. I'm here now there's no need to worry about anything. Sshh, breathe Megan breathe." The voice was soothing. I tried focusing of my breathing so hard but I couldn't fucking calm down. I was being rocked back and forth now. I wrapped my arms around the mystery person's neck and buried my face deep into their chest. Breathe Megan Breathe. I tried I really did. I didn’t want to pass out because of this panic attack but I couldn’t get control of my stupid breathing.

A.N. I know this chapter is short but I promise you will get another one soon. I'm sorry.