Chapter Two

(A/N: Remember Kier's (ex)girlfriend from the beginiing of And I would offer every breath of life I've claimed?...)

Chapter Two 

Laurence's POV 

I looked over to the other side of the room to see Drew chuckling softly and resting his head on Shane's shoulder. Shane dipped his head forward and Drew lifted his head up from Shane's shoulder and they both caught each other's eyes. Shane smiled and a crimson blush spread across Drew's cheeks, causing him to break the stare and look away, still blushing.

Okay, there is no denying this, Drew and Shane clearly feel something towards each other. Why else would Drew have blushed just then? And why else would they have these 'morning cuddles'? Yes, okay, I admit that me and Kier have 'morning cuddles' too and yes, they mean the world to me and probably nothing to him...anyways, even a blind person could see that they both like each other...a lot.

I was then snapped back to reality by Kier fidgeting whilst sat in my lap. He changed his positioning slightly and then relaxed and went back to watching the TV. 

I decided to snake my arms around Kier's waist as he sat on my lap. Kier tensed and let out an audible gasp before I whispered in his ear,

"Shhhh"

He relaxed, leaned back onto my torso, looked up at me and smiled. He continued to stare up at me before I looked away and blushed...

Wow, way to go with this "hiding your feelings" thing, Laurence.

I was still feeling quite tired from last night's show, so before I knew it, I'd fallen back to sleep

Kier's POV

I wriggled around a little on Laurence's lap on the sofa to get comfy when suddenly; two arms snaked around my waist.

I gasped and tensed up. Laurence came up to my ear and whispered.

"Shhhh"

I relaxed and leaned back onto Laurence's body. I looked up at him and smiled, a rosy glow forming on his cheeks.

Why was he blushing? I mean, he looks adorable when he blushes, but why was he doing it?

He quickly looked away from me and I turned by head back to watching the TV.

Laurence's arms began to relax ever-so-slightly. I turned around and saw that he was asleep. 

He must be really tired from last night's show. He always performs so great, its unreal.

I leant back and rested my head on Laurence's chest. I looked back to the other side of the room and saw Shane carrying a sleepy Drew towards the doorway and out of the room. Looks like Drew's tired as well. No wonder, with all the ruuning around he does on stage

I could feel Laurence's chest rise and fall and his hot breath on my neck. I smiled at this. 

I turned around to look at him in his sleeping state. I love the way he looks like he's smiling when he sleeps, this made me have the urge to kiss him...but I pushed it away...in case you haven't gathered yet, I'm in love with my best friend. But I'd never tell him that...it would ruin our friendship.

Laurence's hair began to fall across his face, I brushed it away and smiled at how beautiful his pale skin looked...

I was snapped back to reality by my phone vibrating in my pocket...

"1 New Message from Evie"

Let me explain...

Evie is my girlfriend. But, he only reason I'm with her is as a cover-up for my feelings for Laurence. Yes, you'll probably say there are better ways to cover it up than going out with a girl and saying "I love you" to her when you really don't mean it and wishing you could say it to someone else...don't worry, it hurts me too. I decided it would just quell any suspicions about me because of all the 'messing around' as Laurence calls it.

"Hey baby! Wanna meet at my house in 10 mins? Xx"

Urgh...no, in all honesty, I don't.

"Okay baby xx"

I texted back and leapt off of Laurence's lap. I sighed as I turned to look at Laurence, still fast asleep. I wrote him a sticky-note telling him where I'd gone. I didn't Know where to put it in order for him to definitely see it, but then I decided to stick it to his forehead. (Hey, at least he'd see the note). I chuckled at my decision to stick it to his face, grabbed my coat and headed out the door, into the cold.

I walked down the street, heading towards Evie's house, thinking about Laurence. 

Laurence has a habit of not addressing Evie by her name, he just calls her "your girlfriend"...I don't think Laurence likes her very much...let's face it, I don't either. I mean, she is quite pretty, y'know, dark-auburn hair and piercing green eyes, she's just a bit (very)...over protective.

I reached her house and knocked on the door. She greeted my at the door by kissing my cheek, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

"Baby!!" 

She exclaimed as I came through the door. She pulled me into a vice-like hug and towards the sofa where we decided to sit and watch a film, her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. I just wish I could have stayed in Laurence's arms all day.