Just Your Average Day

We start with the crew Riley, Will, Jake, Seth and Ben. Who had been sparing each other in preparation for the world tournament, just outside of a small town east of North city.
As Ben threw a jab at Seth, Seth could feel it was coming and dodged then grabbed Bens arm and twisted behind his back. Ben couldn't get out so he threw a ki blast in seths face. The rest of squad was laughing while Seth stood there covered in soot with a solemn stare "we agreed no energy attacks!" Seth said angrily. "It slipped?" Ben questioned himself. "Wow" Jake said "Just use them we are in the middle of nowhere it'll be fine." As the first ki blasts were shot, the roar of an engine could be heard in the atmosphere as 2 circular ships and 1 saiyan pod came down from the sky the 2 larger ships took their time but the pod zoomed down and crashed into the dirt and made a crater. The crew sensed it wasn't good, so the battle stopped as the ships landed everyone was ready for it. Seth looked at Ben and said "we'll finish later." The saiyan pod opened with a half dead bardock threw himself out saying "it's Frieza... H.. He'll kill us all!" Ben dragged Bardock closer to the crew. Friezas ship had landed and was opening now, Frieza was standing there staring at Bardock and said "You dare run from the mighty lord Frieza!" Frieza said with anger boiling in his chest "COME BACK HERE SO I CAN PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE MONKEY!"