part 5

Phoebe pov. After he hugged me I asked if he wanted to go anywhere he said ya and then we left for town and everybody thought we were a couple I guess we were and then he held my waist and and kissed me in public I was happy and then we spent the whole day walking and it was super hot out so we went home and took a shower put a lace bra on and black panties and max knocked on my door saying "can I come in or are you busy?" I'm not max just dont go in the closet I said.
Max POV. Let me guess she hid her diary in her closet maybe so I opens it and phoebe was the in a lace bra and black panties and my jaw dropped then Phoebe said"what should I ware now that your here?"max-"nothing." phoebe"we'll then I think I'm gonna just get dressed here". And she did in a short dress with a short denim jacket and some ugs with her hair down and some makeup to finish she was beautiful and I went to kiss her she kissed back and it became a make out session.
Phoebe POV. Max started to loop his hands around my waist and I felt myself fall on the mattress in my room and my parents wouldn't be home till seven and he kissed me roughly his hands started to go up my
Dress and he unziped it from behind and pulled it Down taking it off me he smiled and said"that's a better look on you as he started to take off my bra and feel me up but he stopped and said"are you sher you want to do it again". Yes I said and then max smiled and started to fined my sweat spot and I couldn't hold back my moan but in that second even tho we've doen it before I was super anxious but yet a little scared but I can do this so I started unbuckling his jeans and that gave him the que to take of my underwear and right then he smirked and said "all the time" but then he started to go in me pulling out and in with very stroke I couldn't hold back my moan but then max kissed me and kissed back but it was hard because of my moan and not to mention loud (hour)later we were finally doen and I rolled on the other side to feel the warm sheets and before we fell asleep he asked me "will you stay with for ever and never leave me?" I said yes and he smirked and kissed me I kissed back.