Welcome to London, at last

OK, this is my first author's note, because i don't want to be a bore. Basically, this is a story about Niall Horan, some will say. Partially, i'd agree with them. Niall is the famous and the important one. I wholeheartedly agree with that. But the character of Julie is the one going through all the visible phases, to us, at least. She goes from insecure, introvert person who's always hiding behind her writing to a young independent woman who is ready to take on all. On top of all, she accidentally jumps into the journey with these fine five gentlemen along with a girl who you'll meet later on. 

I hope that this helped a bit to tickle your curiosity. 

I honestly hope that you'll like my story and read it and vote. 

Sincerely, Rose W.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly, i started to hum along with my morning alarm clock. I was determined to make this a good day. I'm finally going to see London. And then i remembered about the missing books for my review assignment. Wait, what time it was? 

12:00AM? I quickly turned off my alarm and started to change to parts of clothing at the same time. Yeah, not as effective and easy as it sounds. I tripped two times. Finally, everything was ready and i wrote the names of the books on my forearm. What? Don't have time to waste on trying to find an effing paper in all that mess on my desk. 

I finally tumbled out of the flat and remembered my guide. Oh, yeah, him.

When he finally opened the door, he looked like something flood brought. He was shirtless, though. And fit. No matter how disoriented the rest of him looked. 

-Yeah?

-You just got up, didn't you?

-Mhm-hm - he mumbled out. 

-Get ready then, we need to hurry.

-Why?- he raised an eyebrow.

-Because. Do you need breakfast or something?

-No...- he said sarcasm dripping from his voice. 

-Fine, Go, get ready, or take a shower and i'll work something out.

-Why the hurry? - he asked again, his back turned to me, as he was halfway to what was his bathroom, i presume.

-Explain later.

I heard a muffled 'Fine' behind a closed door.

Now, what do we have here? I opened the fridge and gasped.

This had more food then the one at my family house. Where does he put all this?

I made nothing special, scrambled eggs and bacon. Just as i put in on a plate, Niall came in putting his shirt on. He prepared a cap and sunglasses on the table and i looked at him questionably.

-Explain later- he stole my comeback from earlier.

-So why are we in a hurry?

-I need a few books from the library, but it's closing at 2PM. I just don't know where it is.

He scratched the back of his neck - We'll figure something out. I could call Liam, i'm sure he knows.

I frowned - Who?

-Right. I forgot you don't know.

I stopped - Know what? Are you gay?

-No! - he said incredulously - Why would you think that?