Ken's Happiness

"K-Ken.." Taeyeon stuttered, her breath catching in her throat. "Taeyeon?" Jaehwan mumbled, his eyes wide in surprise as he froze. "H-Hi." Taeyeon stuttered as Jaehwan naturally cracked a smile at her, signing her album. "Hello Taeyeon! How have you been?" Ken asked. "F-Fine, I guess.. How about you?" He smiled to show he was fine as well. "Have you been eating well? You're so much thinner since i last saw you.. on Music Bank." 

His smile faded slightly. "You watched Love Equation?" She nodded. "I guess I just lost weight. Schedules been tiring." To end off, he handed her album to Ravi and she reached out to hold his hand. "You're so thin." He gasped, shocked. "You haven't been eating well!"

"I have. It's just part of losing you. Some of me died when you left, including my appetite for eating." She laughed softly and uncomfortably, and Jaehwan felt bad for breaking up with her 5 years ago. "I'm sorry Taeyeon ah.. please eat more okay?" He pleaded, and she nodded with a short smile. "I'll see you again, Ken." 

With that, she moved to her right and faced Ravi, who was watching her intently. "Hello! You're Taeyeon?" Ravi asked and Taeyeon nodded. "Hello oppa! I heard that you're joining Show Me The Money, good luck and slay the show!! Show the haters how much you rock!" Taeyeon cheered and Ravi laughed, smiling widely. "Thank you, I'll do my best. I won't let our Starlights down! Oh, by the way, you personally know Ken?"

Taeyeon froze and Ken turned, shooting Ravi a look. "It's being friendly, Ravi-yah!" And he turned back to the fan in front of him, talking to her as Taeyeon talked to Ravi. "You seem really familiar, have I seen or heard of you somewhere before?" Taeyeon frowned slightly. "Maybe Ken told you about me?" Ravi now frowned, and his eyes widened. 

Realisation hit Ravi but he kept it in and handed her a ticket. "Backstage pass. We're having a mini concert after this, and you can meet us afterwards. Shh~ Only a few fans have this!" He winked and Taeyeon was pleasantly surprised at the ticket. She was able to see VIXX up close and personally interact with them, even Jaehwan as well! "Oh my, thank you so much oppa!!" Taeyeon squealed as she held his hand tightly, moving on to greet the last member.

Indeed, after the fan meet there was a surprise mini concert, and VIXX managed to perform a few songs plus a few talk segments with the fans before they announced that some fans had already received backstage passes to meet them afterwards. Excited cheers as well as cries resonated throughout the area, and VIXX thanked the fans who came before leaving backstage, away from all the screaming and cries for them to come back, as well as cheers of happiness. "Ah, that was a great fan meet!" Hongbin cheered excitedly. 

"I'm so glad to be able to meet our fans today and to be able to communicate with them one by one makes me feel much closer to them." N concluded with a smile. "Hyung, you say that at every fan meet you go to." Hyuk replied with an eye roll. "It's a fact, I love my Starlights!" N sliced Hyuk's neck and they laughed. "The 20 fans with the backstage passes will be coming in 5 minutes, get ready!" Their manager stuck his head in the room and reminded them. They acknowledged their manager's words with thanks.

Ken sighed as he sat down, wiping his sweat off. Was Taeyeon given a backstage pass? Would he be able to see her once more? "Why, thinking of her?" Ravi asked as he sat beside Ken. Ken sighed again. "She looked terrible. I'm the cause of that." "But what can you do? What's done's done." The boys sat together. "You saw Taeyeon?" Hakyeon asked. Ken nodded. "She looked pretty.. in bad shape. The last time I saw her 5 years back was when she was still lean and fit. Now, she's thin and I can see her cheekbones, and she said that I'm the cause of it."

The door opened and their heads turned, only to stand up and smile as their fans came in, one by one. Ken's frown disappeared and was replaced by a smile as the 6 males greeted the 19 fans who entered the room. Ken's eyes scanned the small group of almost all ladies in front of him, and yet none caught his eyes. Maybe Taeyeon didn't receive the pass at all.