one

"Luna." I heard my 'step-mother' shout from down the stairs, making me roll my eyes. She wasn't even my step-mother, her and my father had been together for 3 months and weren't even married. I walked down the stairs, putting on a fake smile. She always seems to interrupt me while I'm doing something important.

"What is it, Johan." I asked her, annoyance lacing my tone.

"Oh dear, just call me mom," I almost burst out laughing when she said that but bit my lip instead, trying to keep the laugh from escaping from my lips. "Your father would like to announce something during dinner." She gave me a fake smile, reviling her white teeth. Then she turned her head, walking towards the kitchen, her heals clicking on the wooden floor.

I sighed as I walked back up the stairs, clearly annoyed at how she would interrupt my writing time. Also, how she could ask me to call her mom.

A mom is supposed to be caring and loving, but all she wanted was my fathers money.

I sigh and rake my hand through my curls, sitting back on the bed where my laptop was laying. I took a seat and stared at the screen, wondering what was going to happen next.

I was currently in the process of writing a novel, I was on chapter 1 at the moment. My book was not going to get published or anything of the sort, but it would be nice to look back at is when I'm older.

'All she could do was smile,  feeling a blush rise to her cheeks when he lightly took her hand in his own, placing a light kiss on her soft hand.

"May I have this dance?" The tall man asked her, she slowly nodded, looking around to see if she could see her father. There was no sign of him, as the tall man who she didn't know the name of, took her in his arms.

"You, look stunning. Your eyes are so captivating, your lips look so soft a plump. Your face is most beautiful. How did I get so lucky to be dancing with a stunning girl like you?" He said,  starting to pick up the speed. It was if they were the only two in the room, that all they could see was each other.

The girl smiled warmly at the stranger, her long dress covered her shoes. The words the man before her eyes said to her made her smile, not being able to stop.

"Thank you very much, that was very sweet of you," she said calmly, the blush never leaving her face. "My name is Elizabeth, and yours?" She asked ever so quietly, curtsying while doing so.

"My name is Lucas." He said, giving her a smile. "You have a beautiful name." He said, staring at her.

From that moment, he knew he wanted to know more about the lady called Elizabeth.'

I nodded my head, liking what I had written so far. This story was going to be hard to write, but soon it will all be worth the while.

I may need to edit some of the first chapter later, but for now I'm going to leave it. It is as if Elizabeth was me, well, I wish. I wish a boy would even take a seconds glance at me, but I was cursed with not having good looks.

"Luna, come downstairs." I heard my father shout, me walking down the stairs to see him sat next to Johan. "Dinner is ready, it's your favourite," he smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks dad," I smiled back at him, while I felt Johan's icy stare at the corner of my eye.

"It shouldn't just be me you're thanking, Johan helped also," he said then gave her a light peck on her cheek while I sat down in my seat across from the love birds.

"Okay, thank you Johan," I said through my gritted teeth, it made me cringe saying anyone nice to her. She was the reason for my parents splitting up. If she would have kept her dirty hoofs off of my da-

"How was your day today? Are you exited for your first day as a Junior tomorrow?" My dad grinned from ear to ear.

No, I'm not exited. You made me leave mom to stay with you and this whore. New I have to go to a new school in a completely different state.

"Yes, I am really exited," I give him a fake smile as I eat my pasta.

"Good, just don't be shy,"

"I'll try. So, what was the announcement?" I asked, digging into my paster.

"Well," my dad hesitated before breaking into to a huge grin.

"We're getting married,"