Meet the Tribe: part 1

(A/N: this is my first story, and this is a fan fiction, pru pwde paring basahin kahit di mo sila kilala, just bared with my wrong grammars and typos :] )

Omii's POV

Nandito na kaming lahat sa conference room. May meeting ang EXILE TRIBE ngayon.

Oo myembro ako ng EXILE TRIBE.
Im a member of 3 JSB

A group under the tribe.

Nasa humigit kumulang 50 ang tao dito sa loob. Naka upo sa pinakamalaking upo-an si Hiro-papa, our leader the master mind of EXILE TRIBE.
The three who sits next to him is Matsu, he's Hencemen, and the other is USA the 1st command and Makidai, the 2nd command.
The 3 Generals also sits inline with hiro-papa. those are Atsushi, Takahiro, and Akira. Lahat sila naka upo paharap saamin.

Nasa pinaka unang linya naman naka upo ang THE SECOND, they are the second lead, they are assingn on the weapons we are going to use.

The second is composed of 5 members.
Shokichi at lead, Nesmith as planner, then there is Kenchi, Keiji, and Tetsuya.

And we are on the second line next to them.

We are the 3rd J SOUL BROTHERS, the offensive, the attacker.

Pito kaming lahat. Elly, Kenjiro, Ryujii,me and Gun-chan. We take orders from Naoto and Naoki, the NAO's our leaders.

On our right is DREAM, Dream is on defense

the group is composed of 4 girls, Aya, their leader, Shizuka, Ami, and Erie.

At our back are the trainies,

Our top three trainies are GENERATIONS, HAPPINES AND FLOWER.

GENERATION is composed of 7 members namely Yuta, Reo, Hayato, Ryota, Ryuto and Alan their leader.

Flower is compose of seven girls- Reina, Shuuka, Manami, Mio,Kyoka, Nozomi, Harumi.

Happines is also composed of 7 girls, Karen, Sayaka, Anna Suda, Kaede, Miyuu, Ruri, Yurino.

Shuuka from Flower and karen from happines are sisters.

Nabuo ang Exile tribe 17 years ago, dahil sa isang pangyayaring na nag bago sa pananaw ni Hiro-papa.
All of us here treat each other as a Family.

Exile, THE SECOND, Generations are our brother groups.

While Dream, Happines and flower together are called E-girls short for EXILE GIRLS, our sister groups.

We may not be blood related, but we all have this EXILE GENE, that made us part of the the Exile tribe,

we have the characteristics to be part of the Exile Family,

the characteristic to protect each other.

"Thats all, you may go back to what youre doing." Hiro

"Hay! Natapos rin sa wakas!!" Naoto

Tumayo na kaming lahat at lumabas na nang conference room.

Nag lalakad kami papuntang Dressing room.... OO DRESSING ROOM.

"Nakakatamad talaga pag may meeting!" Naoto
"Palagi mo yang sinasabi samin nakakarindi na!!!!!, bakit ayaw mo yan sabihin sa harap mismo ni Hiro???!??!?" Ryuji
Lagi talaga tong galit! (= . =)

"Easy lng tol! Smile naman jan!" Kenjiro
Eto naman isang to prang lahat dinadaan lng sa joke, pro ung mukha parang ang seryo-seryoso.

"Shut up, kenjiro. Let him be, Gun-chan! Sayaw ka nga~~~~" Elly.